Just A Thank You

Discuss Median XL!
Whibble
Imp
4 | 3
If this isn't the appropriate place, feel free to move this thread.

I just wanted to throw out a quick thank you to everyone who has kept up with this mod for all these years. I've been playing this on and off for so long, I can't even remember when I first discovered it. I've got just as many happy memories with this game as I do with regular Diablo 2 LoD, and it has gotten to a point to where when I need my Diablo itch scratched, I come here instead of regular Diablo. It makes me super happy to take a year off of playing, only to come back and see some new badass content patches and great updates. I genuinely think Median XL is the best ARPG ever made. Not the best mod, the best ARPG. Thanks for keeping the updates coming, and thanks for putting so much love and work into this "mod."

I'll be tossing a $60 donation your way soon. I've gotten way more out of this "mod" than I ever got out of a AAA title.

P.S.
I've actually never played the multiplayer aspect, mostly because I run PlugY and afaik you can't use it in multiplayer, and I don't want to deal with muling in Median XL because I'm a really bad hoarder. Am I missing a ton? Is it worth it to play the multiplayer side, and is the multiplayer decently active?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PlugY? You running an outdated version of Median? Because latest one is Sigma and afaik PlugY is incompatible with it.
Whibble
Imp
4 | 3
I haven't downloaded Median again yet, so I was going off memory. If you don't need PlugY anymore, all the better. Saves me time on my end!
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
They improved the sizes of cube/stash. but not like unlimited pluggy stash. Multiplayer is worth a try tho its more active in last few weeks, muling wont be a bother since its allowed to open two screens for it.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Whibble wrote: Am I missing a ton? Is it worth it to play the multiplayer side, and is the multiplayer decently active?

Honestly you are. Forget plugy you can run two clients to mule to its honestly not that bad. There are some assholes who play but majority of the the people online are nice and helpful. You should definitely check it out d2 always better with friends :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the benefits of infinite shared stash for SP are still available via the offline tools here : http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342 . if you are a hoarder , you will either need that , or at least 5 or 6 mules instead .
Whibble
Imp
4 | 3
ChuckNoRis wrote:the benefits of infinite shared stash for SP are still available via the offline tools here : http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342 . if you are a hoarder , you will either need that , or at least 5 or 6 mules instead .

I downloaded the tool but see no option for multiple stash pages or anything of the like. I've got the 5.2.1 version. Did I download the correct one?