So confused on secret area, etc.

Discuss Median XL!
itssalsatime
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am trying to find guides. But they ALL seem out dated. (terror difficult, destruction).
Is there a guide I can find that says "you need to complete this area before XXX level or else..

because I just hit lvl 104 without doing any of the special area...

am i totally fucked?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not sure what you mean by "secret/special areas."

All the guides in the current Guide Center are for at least Sigma 1.0, with a fair number of them up-to-date for the current 1.1 patch.

If the guides you're reading are using terms such as "Terror" and "Destruction," you're likely looking at the old guides section.
Edited by Solfege 4 years.
itssalsatime
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:Not sure what you mean by "secret/special areas."

All the guides in the current Guide Center are for at least Sigma 1.0, with a fair number of them up-to-date for the current 1.1 patch.

If the guides you're reading are using "Terror" and "Destruction," you're likely looking at the old guides section.

ok thank you!
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
itssalsatime wrote:cut

Imo this guide has the most concise uber areas progression path that you should be following viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675 Also besides the first level challenge all others require you to be above a certain character lvl to start them.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
DacianDraco wrote:
itssalsatime wrote:cut

Imo this guide has the most concise uber areas progression path that you should be following viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675 Also besides the first level challenge all others require you to be above a certain character lvl to start them.

Ditto, as a fellow new player, I have his guide open on one of my tabs even when I'm not playing a barb as some sort of roadmap :flip: :flip:
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
You didn't miss out on anything but you will need to pay AC for the first one

This is second one

Looks here for the others

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
How do you open the doors though? The guides have nice descriptions and the the first two open themselves after completing whatever. But how do I say open the butcher portal? I love this mod but I spend more time trying to figure out how to actually play it than I do playing it. :shock:

Edited:
Apparently it's opened but I couldn't see it. You tube helped me find it though. Stuff like that isn't intuitive when you can't even see it. Just saying. :-]