Poison druid/other poison chars

Discuss Median XL!
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello,
I wanted to restore one of my favourite character from odler patches in sigma- poison druid. Poison avatar druid, hiding behind summons. As i was playing this wonderfull mod from years now and have big knowledge of the mechanics, it was so powerfull character, that i remember doing old judgement day upgrade charm, laughing when rng spawned me multiple avatars and they all died within 3 sec. This build had downside because on bosses you were forced to respec to fire/other element because of immunitity to poison.

So i was so hyped when red changes to sigma, removing many immunitites to poison on bosses, and all other changes, build druid once again and...
Yeah, this is terrible what happened to this spec. Normal gameplay is okay on start, but doing even first ubers you suddenly see a wall of lacking damage, and im talking about seriuos lack of damage. As i said i know "how to" things, so even becoming pure glass, stacking on all crafts only skills, poison damage, - enemy poison resist, energy max, energy factor, just makes you... No not op, just that you can do it, and still meehh on ubers like quov tsin or others. After so effort, farming, charms, where you normally become facerolling everything on other characters, here its terrible.
Im creating now a poison necro, but im afraid as i see now (but i know its too early, just starting this char) that the damage is low too, and he will end the same way..

So guys, whats your experience with poison druid/ poison casters? Do you feel the same way? Poison sorc i think would be best of them,but i wanted my dudu back.
And maybe to modders, why this character is weaker, i think 1/20 of his former power if not more. Was it supossed to be like that? Or is it gonna be balanced?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Poison is the weakest element curently. Besides farming crowded areas , it's almost worthless when it comes to killing bosses compared to what the other types of damage can do.

In the curent era of multihit skills , the damage over "9999" seconds is like bringing a flintstone car in a f1 race

You will need to get a second/backup element for the situations where poison isn't shining (rain of fire is a decent option)
Edited by ChuckNoRis 4 years.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yes, but it doesnt have to be like that, since it could be very powerfull previously, so why not? Its all about scaling. Why create a possibility of poison char, and make it wortless? I just like poison the most :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Poison is been geting from bad to worse lately. Imho the poison skills need twice the damage and a halved poison skill duration in order to compete with the other types of damage. And the uber bosses need some tooned down poison resist .

Example : if the avatar deals 100k damage over 10 seconds , it would better have 200k over 5 seconds . The same damage in half the time -> more efficiency
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
On caster druid is a great element for leveling fast through early game, but falls way behind other ones in the end game.