Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
whist wrote:A lot of you seem to not understand that level 150 isn't meant to be reached. The "soft" level cap is at 140, beyond that it's gonna be really hard and grindy to go further, and that's by design. These last 10 levels are for those that want to put the hard work in to be at the top of the ladder, and it's meant to be really long as it is right now. The previous season isn't a good standard, the people that reached level 150 only got there by exploiting bugs.

You don't like the grinding? Fine, just don't do it, you're not expected to get to level 150, and the game isn't balanced for level 150 characters either, so there's absolutely nothing forcing you to do it. You want to be at the top of the ladder? Well, enjoy the grind, this position isn't meant for the casual weekend player, it's for that one hardcore player that's gonna grind this xp until the end.

It will not be "fixed", simply because it's not broken in the first place.

Thats not true at all I hit 147 with 8 player games and even hit 148 with 8 player games yes the exploit helped the last 2 levels but maybe 50 people knew of this simply because a mear accident of one guy realizing this who was in our 8 player games often not lile the whole community knew but for fuck sakes not even a full player 8 vizjun yeilds shit now. Fuck even player 8 fauz was semi ok. Till 147 THERE WAS ONLY 30 OF US WHO HIT 150. WHAT exactly needed to be changed we all sat countless hours of trolling for 8 player games day in and day out even if u can some how luckily find a 8 player game now u still get near nothing for xp. Regardless I'll hit 140 and mf for days and be happy I wont ever go for 150 again I just WONT but to literally make it not evem remotely obtainable is just retarded there's a couple people I know who farm t11 t15 daily and thats all they do Nd they wont even hit 145 maybe 146 in the 3 months of this league hows this balanced even remotely?? Please enlighten me
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
because 150 isn't meant to be achievable, as he already wrote. it's just an extension of the top charts, since xp was always irrelevant for what a "good player" was defined as. Now that experience has a value in that you actually need to farm very challenging areas and ubers that require knowledge, positioning, skill, awareness, etc, whatever else, people complain because they're used to just getting level cap in a day.

I would say I have opinions towards labyrinth changes and how experience/drops/difficulty scale in there for what's practical, but that's a discussion outside of this one.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
supersage10 wrote:

Thats not true at all I hit 147 with 8 player games and even hit 148 with 8 player games yes the exploit helped the last 2 levels but maybe 50 people knew of this simply because a mear accident of one guy realizing this who was in our 8 player games often not lile the whole community knew but for fuck sakes not even a full player 8 vizjun yeilds shit now. Fuck even player 8 fauz was semi ok. Till 147 THERE WAS ONLY 30 OF US WHO HIT 150. WHAT exactly needed to be changed we all sat countless hours of trolling for 8 player games day in and day out even if u can some how luckily find a 8 player game now u still get near nothing for xp. Regardless I'll hit 140 and mf for days and be happy I wont ever go for 150 again I just WONT but to literally make it not evem remotely obtainable is just retarded there's a couple people I know who farm t11 t15 daily and thats all they do Nd they wont even hit 145 maybe 146 in the 3 months of this league hows this balanced even remotely?? Please enlighten me

Did you even read what whist wrote?