tal rasha orifice

Discuss Median XL!
fugate99
Destroyer
6 | 1
i know this is more of a vanilla d2 thing probably but i can't find much about it. single player, running through normal, there is no orifice room. believe me i've ran through it 20 times. It's the right symbol, it's the green texted one on the map, it's a bigger tomb then the rest of them, it all adds up to being normal. I have the staff...but there is no room, no familiar turn on the map. It's not there. Exiting game does nothing.

If it's a vanilla d2 bug I haven't heard of it. This happen to anyone else?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You are doing something wrong, it is there.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fugate99 wrote:i know this is more of a vanilla d2 thing probably but i can't find much about it. single player, running through normal, there is no orifice room. believe me i've ran through it 20 times. It's the right symbol, it's the green texted one on the map, it's a bigger tomb then the rest of them, it all adds up to being normal. I have the staff...but there is no room, no familiar turn on the map. It's not there. Exiting game does nothing.

If it's a vanilla d2 bug I haven't heard of it. This happen to anyone else?

It's shown on the minimap if you reveal the act map. It will look something like how the waypoint in canyon of the magi is, but in the tomb area.

These are usually the alignments you'll see them at. The two left ones (usually found at the bottom of the maps) are easy to spot with that leading path you go around. The two sketches on the right side are usually found at the top parts of the map as small hallways you walk straight into. The orifice room is usually a bit smaller. Once you do it a few times, it will be easier to spot, but look for the map-revealed waypoint thing inside the room.