vilski
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Quirinus wrote:
vilski wrote:
Quirinus wrote:
Try it now, I messed something up yesterday.

Is this the reason why today I cant use the launcher due to c0005 error? Yesterday everything was working fine, but today I'm getting this error when I start the launcher, and I haven't changed anything on my end. I have the DEP exception and I just re-installed the launcher, but still can't get past this problem. Is there anything else I can try or should I just make a fresh installation of everything and hope for the best :?:

Nope, it's probably windows updates messing things up. If you made the computer sleep, you might want to restart it before, just in case.

It was as you said. After I restarted there was a win update and after that everything works fine ... for now :D
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Closing the launcher (lets say, by mistake) closes the d2 game (either closing the launcher by mistake with alt f4 or [x] button). Which can happen in the middle of d2 run. A way to avoid this would be to add a ''do you want to close the launcher, retard?'' only when the game is open (or it would be annoying when you really want to close it XD!). It could happen in the middle of the game (trust me, im a retard, i know what im talking about) etc, just my 2 cents <3

For the rest, launcher works wonder.
jerm_shorts
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is it correct that launcher is not up to date with the latest patch(mine shows 1.13 on the top of right hand corner)?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
1.13 is your diablo 2 verison not patch. patch is only displayed on the first splash screen before main menu.
jerm_shorts
Destroyer
6 | 0
notforkeeps wrote:1.13 is your diablo 2 verison not patch. patch is only displayed on the first splash screen before main menu.

ok, thanks :mrotate:
lebellion
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey guys

Recently got the game working thru launcher method. Was able to download and be online within minutes

Nothing changed on my computer, but when I try to load the launcher today, nothing pops up. I see in my task manager its running in the background but nothing comes up. I am using windows 10. Windows defender has been disabled before install and currently is still disabled.
Brinkles
Fallen
1 | 0
lebellion wrote:Hey guys

Recently got the game working thru launcher method. Was able to download and be online within minutes

Nothing changed on my computer, but when I try to load the launcher today, nothing pops up. I see in my task manager its running in the background but nothing comes up. I am using windows 10. Windows defender has been disabled before install and currently is still disabled.

I had the same problem. Right click on the Median XL Launcher task in the task manager and hit end task. After that, try running the Median Launcher again. That worked for me.
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Im having a problem with GLIDE, the game just straight up boots unresponding. Like flat white box. Tried full screen no change. Anone knows how to fix it?
Launcher works just fine only the d2 with glide is freezing immediately.

Edit: disabled the "keep desktop composition" in glide setting and it fixed it. No idea why it's causing that.
Cellmember
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
This is a much better method, Thank you guys !
intenzity
Fallen
1 | 0
kamird wrote:Im having a problem with GLIDE, the game just straight up boots unresponding. Like flat white box. Tried full screen no change. Anone knows how to fix it?
Launcher works just fine only the d2 with glide is freezing immediately.

Edit: disabled the "keep desktop composition" in glide setting and it fixed it. No idea why it's causing that.

THANKYOU

Literally spent an entire day trying to get the launcher to work with glide because ddraw is so ugly, your suggestion is the only thing that worked.

I still can't get d2se working properly with median but doesnt really matter if the launcher works.