need some help farming

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
alkire
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i dont have much for gear i have 350k ish def with rune master and 800k ish def with wolfs

my problem is im doing overkill kraken and i tried halls of pain and i die often there enough to be too annoying to farm mostly do to massive poison damage
i do lots of damage not a problem and i have over 70% + life leech and is till cant do ubers

so what im asking is what heroic levels can i farm with 7k life (ive had 12k no difference)
i have all my charms
what areas can i farm with lots of elite packs that isnt too annoying to damage spikes.
so far the best areas i can do are chaos and stony field tristram.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
give us more details . what are you trying to farm ? what is your gear and skillplan ?

and why would you farm heroic levels ?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
A screenshot of your items would be nice, the same goes for the skill plan.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hmm, my first char back then was barb, untwinked, I was total newbie for the mod and the only guides that existed were Chuck's one. I remember farming K3k and first room in Dunc with rares TUs. With resists and this def K3k must be easy.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nikolaipka wrote: Chuck's one. I remember farming K3k and first room in Dunc with rares TUs. With resists and this def K3k must be easy.
inedeed it can farm well enough with just TU's , that's why we were wondering what could he be doing wrong ... i got a feeling that the problem is in his gameplay . he's probably staying too much in one spot , gets swarmed , then raped .

he also mentioned having all charms , so he most probably respec'd from something else or he somehow heavy twinked his character . else i can't see how he got all charms , yet he struggles in heroics .

respec-ing to another build /twinking gear in order to play another build without enough knowledge on how it should be played leads to fail . he can have the best gear and all charms and he can still fail hard if he has no clue on how to play , because the learing process was skipped. i've seen this before for so many times .
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
You lack attack rating
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
looking for a +1 to increase your post count xzmnick ? forum games are not enough ? attack rating is not an issue here
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
AR is always issue for overkill barb who MO their weapon with LL and have 50% hit chance.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
he said he got all charms . that means more than 100k attack rating . you don't know what you're talking about
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dunno about that... I did full dexterity on a necro with an honorific fully orbed with attack rating and socketed with amethyst for like +1000% AR, and it was something like 95k..

Regardless. It's no surprise that throwbarb has issues with attack rating. Is that the issue here? No idea until the guy provides screenshots of gear and character page and skill trees.