Median2017 - What Char Will You Start With

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.

Which character are you planning on starting with?

Amazon
16%
Necromancer
16%
Barbarian
13%
Sorceress
11%
Paladin
18%
Assassin
16%
Druid
11%

Total votes: 560

cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
L H wrote:
momope wrote:ive never mained paladin, wanted to come back for new patch after 2 years inactive. excited to try new char but see it's too popular and has 90% chance for nerf. gg

Looking at the votes on the main page on this post and using that to determine what you play is a bit silly, honestly. People went crazy from Chaos season (current live version) because of Fire Cannonade and Stormcall oskills that got stupid strong with Unholy Paladins.

I think once we all see the change log, it will be better for us to choose what will be optimal/most interesting to play. As of right now, it seems like people are either choosing what they've done well in the past and they enjoy, but I've also seen a lot of "I wanna play something I hate or think is weak or never done before to see if it becomes better,) and that's good too. Hopefully the patch notes will give us a better idea and that poll on the main page could change very quickly.

Agreed :) I will bump the poll again once the change log is released, anyone who has voted, and is planning on changing their main/starter char based on the results on the change log, please re-submit the poll. Will be nice to see if people are going to be trying new things this ladder, or sticking with their own personal meta. If I remember, I will take the results just before the release of the notes, to see overall changes.
6 days boiiiiiis
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Are you going to stream new ladder?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnoltz wrote:Agreed :) I will bump the poll again once the change log is released, anyone who has voted, and is planning on changing their main/starter char based on the results on the change log, please re-submit the poll.

Plz take a screenshot prior to allowing people to re-vote after changelog. I want to compare the votes.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Back in those days many people hyped about holydin same this and things has changed after they see skills like Hydra :lol:

Hope not this time.
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Fumbles wrote:Are you going to stream new ladder?

Yaassss. To be honest, after seeing the trailer, looks like holy melee pally may have got some changes, single target damage possibly? Probably will stream version 2 from last time if there are overall changes to plague and what not.

L H wrote:Plz take a screenshot prior to allowing people to re-vote after changelog. I want to compare the votes.

As I am not sure when the change log will come out, I will try to stay on top of it. I will screen it just prior to the ladder reset as well :)

Pinball wrote:Back in those days many people hyped about holydin same this and things has changed after they see skills like Hydra :lol:

Hope not this time.

Did their not used to be a skill that raised the holy damage based by x% based on gold carried? BRING THAT BACK :lol: :lol:
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
cnoltz wrote:
Fumbles wrote:Are you going to stream new ladder?

Yaassss. To be honest, after seeing the trailer, looks like holy melee pally may have got some changes, single target damage possibly? Probably will stream version 2 from last time if there are overall changes to plague and what not.

L H wrote:Plz take a screenshot prior to allowing people to re-vote after changelog. I want to compare the votes.

As I am not sure when the change log will come out, I will try to stay on top of it. I will screen it just prior to the ladder reset as well :)

Pinball wrote:Back in those days many people hyped about holydin same this and things has changed after they see skills like Hydra :lol:

Hope not this time.

Did their not used to be a skill that raised the holy damage based by x% based on gold carried? BRING THAT BACK :lol: :lol:

I think it was a holy caster skill from one of the OG versions that raised damage based on gold carried. A cold spell iirc.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Amazon Barb or Paly. Will finally pick once I read the changes.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I guess my avatar answer the poll question. :yay:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Talic wrote:I guess my avatar answer the poll question. :yay:

Summon barb?
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh, I wanted to say "barbarian with the shield in one and sword in another hand", more than enough.

But yeah, I really could go with summon barb, that's a great idea. :thumb: