M2017 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:Three of the four zon helms (Morion, Cervelliere, and Spangenhelm) all require str to equip, but the other fourth one, Einherjar Helm, requires Dex to equip. Intended?

pretty sure it was always like that
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ran into this issue a few other times, but this map layout of the Flayer Dungeon doesn't spawn a chest for the Khalim organ for this area. I assume it's not controllable besides remaking the game (similar to the Glacial Trail wp not spawning error).

Edit: nvm. Apparently this specific map doesn't spawn the elite mob near the chest, yet all the other ones do that I've seen.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can't tell where the issue lies, but as a stormzon right now, I began the game with about 109k defense, had a skill shrine going through the destruction den of evil, boosted to 116k defense. Skill shrine has been gone a few minutes now, and my defense is still at 116k defense, so I'm not sure if somehow the TCD boost on Asterism remained or the flat defense from Balance. One of the two seems to be remaining as a prolonged boost past the effects of the shrine. I can't test if it resets when I die because playing on Hardcore, but will edit this when I make a new game to check.

Edit 1: Got hit with Spellbind from the lizards in Dark Wood and after that curse, I got reverted back to 109k again.
Edit 2: Seems any time anything affecting your character status will then revert your defense to normal (level-ups, curse effects ending, etc). Things like Paragon returned to normal after the shrine bonus, but defense remained.

Edit3: It must be Asterism because the energy/dexterity bonus also remained after the shrine effect.
Edit4: Seems to only be caused by skill shrine. Elixir of Power works fine and reverts to normal defense after the duration.

Here are screenshots of a test for before/during/after:
► screenshots
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. Is it a bug, that baneblade blocks force blast? Force blast says it is debuff and miasma works fine under baneblade.
2. Manasweep does not regen mana in unformed land? This makes mana sweep amazing for clearing UL though, as one can just spam the spell and clear rooms in second.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
1) addressed in the latest changelog, look at the sorceress section
2) it's intentional that you cannot leech from those mobs
tranquocbaoluan
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm playing unholy melee paladin (median xl 2017). Why don't i get any procs (50% Chance to cast level 21 Nova Bomb on Melee Attack and 50% Chance to cast level 21 Immolation Bomb on Melee Attack) and life on attack when attack any bosses with melee attack skill whereas they work normally with default attack? Is it a bug?