Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Will Runeword Quivers ever be a thing in MXL?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
i dont think quivers can get sockets due to hardcoding, maybe same with jewelry, but dont take it from me.
diabetiq0
Vampiress
38 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I did 2 astro runs yesterday, first has the champion bug, yet second hasnt got it. But today i did another one and it got the champion bug again. Does it happen that often ? Also same thing happened with belial, I get belial half hp and then i saw that it healed so i headed to the patch notes to see if the fights mechanics have changed. I cannot see anything new with belial so i headed back and see that there were 2 of them. Never saw it before and if the docs gives a heads up like astrogha one, it would be better for people to understand what is going on.

For the feedback, i really like the new heroic bosses, it is not rng fest where i try to one shot them but its more enjoyable to do them even if it happens slowly than the previous seasons.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
diabetiq0 wrote:I did 2 astro runs yesterday, first has the champion bug, yet second hasnt got it. But today i did another one and it got the champion bug again. Does it happen that often ? Also same thing happened with belial, I get belial half hp and then i saw that it healed so i headed to the patch notes to see if the fights mechanics have changed. I cannot see anything new with belial so i headed back and see that there were 2 of them. Never saw it before and if the docs gives a heads up like astrogha one, it would be better for people to understand what is going on.

For the feedback, i really like the new heroic bosses, it is not rng fest where i try to one shot them but its more enjoyable to do them even if it happens slowly than the previous seasons.

Astro champion pack is the same rarity as champion packs in clod I believe, maybe less, and that's only at the random RNG of entering the level. Dark summoning will never give a champion pack.

Belial is not a champion pack. That's just bad RNG. I've seen up to 5 of him spawn in one map on me before. He's a random RNG mob spawn, but pretty sure he doesn't get the champion affix.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
sometimes paladin divine apparition doenst teleport. it happens even in town. i can repeat it but it doesnt happen every time
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I got a similar problem to Void, but with Amazon Spellbind.

Sometimes i cast it, and it shows the animation and all, but the spell does nothing, and the cooldown is not activated.

It takes up to 5-7 casts to get it to activate sometimes.

I have mostly noticed this when fighting BPR.
y4gmi
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Is there a problem with mercs? They have vastly different stats on different difficulties.
http://imgur.com/a/Bh2Kb
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
y4gmi wrote:Is there a problem with mercs? They have vastly different stats on different difficulties.
http://imgur.com/a/Bh2Kb

HNo there isn't bug since everyone knows that. It's just a tip hirling merc. Mercs in hatred have slightly better stats in Terror and Mercs in Tatred have slightly better stats in Dest. So just hire him/her in hatred
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Solitude
Solitude
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
(helm only)
Adds your current mana percentage as Weapon Physical Damage
(Max +100% at full mana)
-25% Attack Speed
+20 Required Level