MXL2017 v1.3 errors/solutions (OUTDATED)

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
krevett62
Skeleton
2 | 1
Just replace the plugY.dll in the plugY folder with v10.00 dll it's working for me! You can also put the file in the median xl folder (then only median will use v10.00)
Sexen
Invader
9 | 1
Im using plugy but not d2se. Im having issues saving it crashes. I have been successful in loading the gamr with glide and plugy but the autosave function and /save give me an unhandled exception error. With plugy disabled the autosave does not crash me so im positive its something in plugy im missing. I have changed the dll to load to MXL.dll as stated in the change log and have even tried to set ActiveSavePathChange=1 and tried the default and exact address to my diablo save folder. I havent done this in about a year and its on a fresh imstall on a new pc. Any help regarding this issue would be much appreciated as im anxious to try thr new version with the saved stash function. Starting from scratch it would be nice to start working on building a new stash from scratch asap. Windows 8 legit cdkeys blah blah none of that matters as i can get everything but the save feature to work.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
holy shit Sexen is back :shock: :bounce: :flip:
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sexen wrote:Im using plugy but not d2se. Im having issues saving it crashes. I have been successful in loading the gamr with glide and plugy but the autosave function and /save give me an unhandled exception error. With plugy disabled the autosave does not crash me so im positive its something in plugy im missing. I have changed the dll to load to MXL.dll as stated in the change log and have even tried to set ActiveSavePathChange=1 and tried the default and exact address to my diablo save folder. I havent done this in about a year and its on a fresh imstall on a new pc. Any help regarding this issue would be much appreciated as im anxious to try thr new version with the saved stash function. Starting from scratch it would be nice to start working on building a new stash from scratch asap. Windows 8 legit cdkeys blah blah none of that matters as i can get everything but the save feature to work.

RequiemLux wrote:-It's highly recommended to use D2SE if you want to use PlugY, in this way you might avert a "c0000005" error and probably won't work otherwise.

:hammer:
:cry:
Sexen
Invader
9 | 1
Yea i ended up installing d2se. Got plugy to work it seems now its a new problem. I created an account on TSW but crash when trying to create games. About to try and join one and see if im able to do that.

Edit: nope i crash every time when the red door is lighting up on the loading screen

Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 05c4c664
Edited by Sexen 6 years.
Aslaii
Prowler
19 | 0
Well this is really frustrating me. I'm stuck at error "c00005". I've tried all fix that is written in the post those DEP, -ns, compatibility, -w, running the game as admin,patch1.13c, reinstalled/redownload the game and the mod but none of it fix the problem. I'm stuck at Act 1, error shows up when I try to move up in Act 2.

cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aslaii wrote:Well this is really frustrating me. I'm stuck at error "c00005". I've tried all fix that is written in the post those DEP, -ns, compatibility, -w, running the game as admin,patch1.13c, reinstalled/redownload the game and the mod but none of it fix the problem. I'm stuck at Act 1, error shows up when I try to move up in Act 2.

Copy the video/music .mpq files from the cds (both classic and d2x) into your D2 folder, I have a vague memory this helped someone.

Also try with/without glide.
Edited by cowking 6 years.
Sexen
Invader
9 | 1
Already done running game without a cd. Its only when i try and create/join a game. I can troll the chat all day its not making sense to me.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Why do you need plugy if you want to play on realm? Have you tried launcher or without plugy?
Sexen
Invader
9 | 1
Yes just tried launcher and it fails when i click multiplayer. Yes i run tsw with plugy disabled. I can enter the tsw game chat but thats as far as i can get using d2se. Its a real head scratcher. I want plugy cause i also play single player but i got that working