Median XL 2017, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
iHaku
Rust Claw
82 | 1
thanosdk wrote:
iHaku wrote:ah i see, well that sucks. thanks for the answer. guess i have to get that aswell then again.


Imo getting the launcher and a clean D2 is what suits me best with Median XL 2017, no hassle, no errors, no stash files get corrupted, no nothing, and the launcher allows 2 D2 instances for muling.


not the point. i already had and been playing ladder since mxl2017 launch, but i wanted to do some SP testing which i needed plugy for.

anyway i got d2se now for that aswell, guess that kinda works.
User avatar
thanosdk
Lava Lord
96 | 5
iHaku wrote:
thanosdk wrote:
iHaku wrote:ah i see, well that sucks. thanks for the answer. guess i have to get that aswell then again.


Imo getting the launcher and a clean D2 is what suits me best with Median XL 2017, no hassle, no errors, no stash files get corrupted, no nothing, and the launcher allows 2 D2 instances for muling.


not the point. i already had and been playing ladder since mxl2017 launch, but i wanted to do some SP testing which i needed plugy for.

anyway i got d2se now for that aswell, guess that kinda works.


Even in SP you got increased stash, anyway, D2SE + PlugY workds very well on MXL 2017.
Janrik
Stone Warrior
34 | -4
yeah got my game to work again :D need to watch the old forum, install guild video for the earlyer version , there i se where i went wrong , it was 1 little delete miss.
Mabye this video can help other to:
http://www.medianxl.com/t7120-latest-up ... ideo-guide
rufiojohnsiv
Fallen
1 | 0
ABunchOfLetters wrote:So, I followed the guide, but now I get an error saying " Halt Location: , line #2239 Expression: Undrecoverable internal error 0573c664 "
Anyone else have this issue?


I am. Any luck? I've reinstalled so many times tonight...I got it to finally load the game but as soon as I get to the door this is the error I get. In both single player and multi. HALP!
User avatar
Jeffshadows04
Sasquatch
60 | 0
hello guys, im new here i tried this method but the thing is m2017-003.1.zip says that its corrupted whenever i tried to extract it, any ideas to solve? i already downloaded it twice but the same problem occur anytime
User avatar
HechtHeftig
Gore Crawler
1541 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hello guys, im new here i tried this method but the thing is m2017-003.1.zip says that its corrupted whenever i tried to extract it, any ideas to solve? i already downloaded it twice but the same problem occur anytime


What program are you using to extract it? I use iZarc and I never had any problems. Maybe that will help.
User avatar
Jeffshadows04
Sasquatch
60 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hello guys, im new here i tried this method but the thing is m2017-003.1.zip says that its corrupted whenever i tried to extract it, any ideas to solve? i already downloaded it twice but the same problem occur anytime


What program are you using to extract it? I use iZarc and I never had any problems. Maybe that will help.


im using winrar64, i will try that one, thanks
Topken
Prowler
15 | 0
For those who are having issues


Try running D2SE as admin and with Windows 7 Comptability set since its what I had to do to get it working with Glide.
User avatar
notforkeeps
Monkey King
266 | -1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
if using windows 10, in order to get the mods to open, you MUST run in comp. with windows 7.
Janrik
Stone Warrior
34 | -4
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hello guys, im new here i tried this method but the thing is m2017-003.1.zip says that its corrupted whenever i tried to extract it, any ideas to solve? i already downloaded it twice but the same problem occur anytime

Hey.
try check this video out, mabye it can help you to,have just self make new clean install and follow this video and this guide info and now i can play multi :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEK05sHalOQ

Have fun