Median XL 2017 1.3.1, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Aesti
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
This is great, I had that c0005 or something like that error while trying to play with the launcher and not matter what I did nothing solved it, until I used this it works perfect!! thanks a lot I will now enjoy Median XL!!

-Aesti
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Aesti wrote:This is great, I had that c0005 or something like that error while trying to play with the launcher and not matter what I did nothing solved it, until I used this it works perfect!! thanks a lot I will now enjoy Median XL!!
-Aesti

Pretty sure you're not playing the latest version of the mod, especially if you're using D2SE and PlugY (both no longer compatible) and you've downloaded it from ModDB.
Aesti
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
Aesti wrote:This is great, I had that c0005 or something like that error while trying to play with the launcher and not matter what I did nothing solved it, until I used this it works perfect!! thanks a lot I will now enjoy Median XL!!
-Aesti

Pretty sure you're not playing the latest version of the mod, especially if you're using D2SE and PlugY (both no longer compatible) and you've downloaded it from ModDB.

Oh, I see, well it's something, I can't seem to make the last version to work then
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Aesti wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:
-Aesti

Oh, I see, well it's something, I can't seem to make the last version to work then

You could use this thread to find useful info if you're experiencing problems: Troubleshooting for Median XL: Sigma
Aesti
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
Aesti wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:
-Aesti

You could use this thread to find useful info if you're experiencing problems: Troubleshooting for Median XL: Sigma

I didn't find that forum before, I will try that stuff now, thanks RequiemLux.