Terul Problem

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
greasy_pigeon
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello guys, i have a problem. How can I kill terul, he seems almost invincible. Im playing Pouncezon, im midgeared, slowly trying to get into endgame gear, i have most charms. Still, he is almost invincible. Any ideas?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
he is immune to physical and poison so there's really no good way to damage him as pouncezon
greasy_pigeon
Destroyer
6 | 0
Yea, but i saw that great hunt converts 100% into magic dmg, so i thought that it will kill him pretty quick, unfortunatly not
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
If you can survive his attacks, you can kill him with flat elemental damage from charms and gear, though it'll take some time. Just make sure you have 100% Open Wounds from Butcher charm and Ripstar ring, otherwise he will heal. If you're midgeared with a full set, Stormblast will heavily damage Terul, especially if you can afford extra -enemy lightning resists.
greasy_pigeon
Destroyer
6 | 0
Damn, i dont have full set. Im having:
Taha RW in double orbed sacred maiden pike
Sots
2x Assur bane
Ahriman
Crafted boots
SU gauntlets
rare amu
ssu morion
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Seems like great hunt would be hard to use on terul while kiting the ratfinks around...and trying not to get hit by his hammer of doom. I like to use bowazon for terul, wear a ripstar ring to get close to 100 ow and hit him with a spellbind. Then run around him in circles (kiting the rats and avoiding his attacks) and spam phalanx on him. If you position yourself so that the phalanx goes up and down the screen he will get hit by a lot of arrows when he walks through them, does a lot of damage to him and keeps open wounds on. Spellbind keeps him slowed so he stays in them longer and he takes more phys damage too. This way it takes about 2-3 mins to kill him. 3 oclock and 9 oclock position phalanx will do the most damage, but its helpful to also cast one at 12 and 6 to just to help keep up ow for when he isnt in the narrow line of fire. :bounce:
greasy_pigeon
Destroyer
6 | 0
The problem is that i do not want to respec XD
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge