New to the Mod, Been a long time since played D2.

Discuss Median XL!
HumbleSoldat
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
@iwansquall ok i tried out frostclaw totem last night (level 18) and what the holy F@ck, i had like 30 wraith dudes running around obliterating EVERYTHING. Which was awesome lol, bet felt super OP xD. I'm wondering if that is sort of the idea of this game? OP stuff vs OP monsters/bosses.

@crowned thanks for the tip, what is jitan's kamon? I'll check out the documentation and see what i can find. Also when you say farm the gift box, how can you go back and do trsitram again?

@HitZ good point about assuming it's similar to cLod, but HOW can you get to max level in only a few hours O.o?!
WolfieeifloW
Bone Archer
75 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Everything feels OP in Hatred (Normal), don't let it fool you.

Jitan's Kamon is a good chestpiece that gives tri-ele damage and % damage reduction.
Just start a new game and Tristram gets reloaded (Minus Cain), same as cLoD.

Once you get leveling down pat, getting max level isn't hard. The leveling in this isn't like cLoD.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
My opinion is to go with either an Unholy caster or a Tantrum Paladin. Check out this guide. It pretty much has everything you need to know in it. I've been playing it and it's one of the best characters I've used: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=283
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You'll hit level 120 by the end of the second difficulty.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Not to forget: If you are playing Single Player, get yourself the Median Offline Tools - you can reset statpoints/talentpoints, can get yourself all waypoints, rename your character etc.
The most important thing is that you can set down your level, if you forgot to do a class challenge that has level restrictions for example.
This might come in handy when you want to try different builds on your character and also want to spice up things a little.
The tool is relatively fair and it doesn't really feel like cheating.