Honorific help! (and other ?Qs)

Discuss Median XL!
HumbleSoldat
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey there, after reading up i figured out how to do honorifics, and they are pretty cool! I had some questions regarding what stats do what, for instance, i'm using totem necro right now (almost done with act 2 first difficulty Hatred?) and i have a pair of honorific gloves with +60% all resis right now, and was thinking of making a pair of boots to boost my damage while i level, was wondering should i use summoned minion health/damage? Or just stright up fire/lightning damage? (using fire and lightning totem (unless anyone suggests better?)) It seems like i may be doing something wrong since i am not technically having a hard time, but i come up against certain mobs, who seem to take NO damage from either my totem or minions, they are dudes with really long arms. So i was wondering if my minions have started sucking, or my totems are not blasting out enough damage, in most instance though i am just rolling my way through the areas super fast.

But anyways I know it's going to get ALOT harder especially in the next difficulty so i wanted some idea as how to boost my damage, either for totems or minions? Or both? Or respecing to JUST minions? (and xbow).

Also i was looking at the MOs and wondering, well couldn't at level 40 you have like +40 to summon bane minion or one of the others? Or is there a misunderstanding there?
gg2
Rust Claw
86 | 16
Heya!
After you reach 60 all resist, you can use specific resist MO to boost them even higher (so in nightmare/hell you will still have the cap; it can go up to 152 per element iirc)
You can also put minion resist mo, so they can be immune to elements in hatred.
I usually also put Total Character Defense MO on them
You can also use -enemy fire/cold resist mos
Also for your dmg, I would suggest you to use Fire and Ice totem. The ice one have a short range, but it melt enemies like crazy; you won't need much spell dmg with that one and you won't struggle to kill anything not cold immune.
I don't know if you use it, but if you aren't, use bend the shadow to move around. It will also bring your totems up to you, helping you gather your totem near tougher enemies.
You are right, at max lvl, you could have +45 to summon bane minions, but you wouldn't have 40+ minions. Also those minions are really weak and don't follow you around. It is pretty much a waste.

Also for your question you asked on twitch, I prefer to use xbox over scythe, but both can be good. I was using a scythe for the sake of speedrunning and stop to use it at lvl 12