Werewolf druid in 2017 lul?(But really, how do I make it work?)

Discuss Median XL!
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
villur wrote:
annihilus5 wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
villur wrote:Reporting back. It took me lvl 121 and
Shark (Xis)
to make wolf playable. Coupled with IAS jewel i now teleport around like crazy. Its pretty fun but seems very, hmm, linear or 2 dimentional. You cant really do much more than clear TA or cows super fast. Im still lacking gear for fauzt and unformed land tho.

Get path of flames from auhe rw belt and over 100 fhr + 300k defense. You can clear fauzt after that

Auhe or Ghal belt both work well. Auhe providing the extra path of flames, but Ghal offering more total tri-elemental dmg. This, paired with force of nature + pierce (qor shield, maybe even t6 ancient armor until qor shield) will shred the necromobs in fauzt

So ghal and qor should be my next upgrades?

yessir
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
annihilus5 wrote:
villur wrote:
annihilus5 wrote:
Auhe or Ghal belt both work well. Auhe providing the extra path of flames, but Ghal offering more total tri-elemental dmg. This, paired with force of nature + pierce (qor shield, maybe even t6 ancient armor until qor shield) will shred the necromobs in fauzt

So ghal and qor should be my next upgrades?

yessir

Got a ghal. Cant really afford to go queen of glass. That would lose me 15% dr and a lot of def. Im already at 200k which is barely enough to comfortably do cows, TA and even dunc, tho that is such a hit and miss, sometimes i just tele into all the barrels and sometimes i avoid them all no problem. Also its hard to give up of faerie fire. Getting a total of 70% dodge, 20% avoid and 20% evade feels preeety good :D
kildy
Invader
8 | 0
Anyone mess around with the WW Set? Doesn't seem too useful
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
since its kind of crappy if you wanna use harbinger...
maybe its good with some oskill (bladestorm? :D) but since harbinger wolf has such a fast clearspeed i dont think anyone plays another build
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i tried wolf set before i went to normal habringer starter items. i have to say that it was kinda lackluster. if you used bladestorm you didnt have enough dmg to kill fast enough to get snowballing effect on feed the pack. also you had to stay still to get hit like madman. some fhr would have helped but i rly didnt like it. it gives you high Strenght tho so maybe some path of flames from ring + force of nature would give you easy access to spell dmg. didnt try that tho. also you would lack attack speed and crushing blow still :D

PS. if someone have some poblems with their wolf. you can pm me and i help you clearing out whats wrong. i have wolf atm that can clear just about any place in the game.
kildy
Invader
8 | 0
Whats your gear like?
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
I used to play wolf with sword/shield. Azrael RW (in sacred long sword) + Stormflayer (sacred kite shield).
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
kildy wrote:Anyone mess around with the WW Set? Doesn't seem too useful

I tried it many patches ago. It just didn't feel like bladestorm was a viable skill attached to that set, and from what I remember the reanimate was bugged and never spawned.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shark (Xis)
to make wolf playable. Coupled with IAS jewel i now teleport around like crazy. Its pretty fun but seems very, hmm, linear or 2 dimentional. You cant really do much more than clear TA or cows super fast. Im still lacking gear for fauzt and unformed land tho.

You don't need Xis and 121 to do this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MM-zPm_itk
kildy
Invader
8 | 0
Stilgaron wrote:
Shark (Xis)

You don't need Xis and 121 to do this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MM-zPm_itk

Shoulda showed your gear and charms.