Can't progress with my character [werewolf]

Discuss Median XL!
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
I am currently stuck at the BRC and can't seem to progress further.
I have been creating a werewolf druid with some guidance from suchbalance:
► Show Spoiler

My stat screen (destruction):
► Show Spoiler

I do have 145% IAS, 225% FHR, 62% CB - I am slacking a bit with my MO's, i probably can add some here and there still.
Of course I have maxed %ED everywhere. %TCD almost everywhere.
What should I add to my weapon? I thought about Crushing until 100% and some LL or Losim.
I also found a SU Augur's Pelt - Is that a decent upgrade I should use?

The current issue is that I can't even handle Fauztn, I have to be extremely cautious during fights since I am a glass cannon.
Necrobots are a major pain to manage right now, they shoot from afar - doing lots of damage, and they are actually not dying.
Is this a problem with my defensive values? I am always trying to get around 100k for Fauztn.
I am still missing a sacred Spirit Helm and maybe sacred Greaves for the Nih RW.

I respecced to treant and it works pretty okay, but what's the deal with building a werewolf to respec everytime it gets unbearable?
If you need additional info I am happy to oblige.
Edited by Crowned 8 years.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I would suggest to go destruction first to get ubercharm before trying terror fauzt.

For some build, terror fauzt is much harder than lower uberquest in destruction.
However do take note about your level, character orb and level challenge 2.

Since I dunno if wolf is str or dex based, might want to try sword + shield setup. Might got couple level 100 RW that might help your build.

*I havent try wolf druid at high level, but I face same problem before on gearing up for terror fauzt
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
One thing I realised shortly after making that post you quoted was that going for a 1h Void RW is a lot better than 2h. Why? Median weapon balance...

Sacred / t6 Broad sword has basically the same damage as a sacred / t6 flamberge but -10 more WSM. So you should use the broad sword instead. Then grab a gothic shield and make the wall of fire runeword in there. With this change you can probably hit close to 200k def and have better dmg. (Long sword is fine too but has same WSM & damage as flamberge)

Also a small gameplay note - although it seems counter intuitive it is better that you pounce in big packs rather than small. You will have a lot more survivability from life after each kill and slow target will keep you alive as long as you don't pounce more than 1-2 times on the same spot. I.e. pounce different places in the monster pack.

Doing BRC before 120 is a lot easier for wolf, because you get a ton of free def from the char orb (15 ith runes & 15 skulls).
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
won't 2h weapon get much better returns from strength though? or is the 40% str from on shield enough to offset that midgame?
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Physical attack damage will be lower. Difference between 30str add & 20str add @ 1k str is only 100EWD btw. With the extra 40% str this drops to around 50% EWD less (and slightly lower base weapon dmg ofc).

However you won't notice any difference in practice because the stacked crushing blow coupled with the high number of hits per cast of harbinger will melt non phys immunes anyways. Not to mention that if the -20 WSM of the 1h allows you to reach the next attack breakpoint (lower than 7fpa, which does not show on speedcalc atm so hard to give exact wIAS needed) the dps will be better for sure.

Also the Kodo RW will provide better dmg than the flamberge for sure (bloodlust EWD & 10%CB), I only suggested the wall of fire because it has better defensive stats.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Thanks for taking the time. I will definitely pick those items up.
I figured that it will be easier above 120, lucky me - I got a SP character, so downleveling won't be a problem with the offline tools. ;-)
Also, how do I manage Necrobots in a fast and easy manor? Currently I am harbingerin' around Bots like a mad man while receiving lots of damage and hitting for mana.
From my perspective it also looks like Harbinger's magical damage takes quite some time to impact and the physical damage is being calculated right away.
It takes quite some time and normally there's only Necrobots alive on the screen.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
i think i would try to skip them and just get the brains as fast as possible
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Had to sacrifice a lot of strength to get this shield. I now have a 6 Broad Sword and Gothic Shield.
Since I don't have a sacred weapon, my attack speed is pretty bad right now.
There's currently now way to get 700 str for TU Gothic Plate - I am wearing the worst Jitan's Roll in the world right now.

Also I just died and couldn't recover my corpse - appearantly I had full inventory - so now I lost my boots, rings and amu. GG
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how did you lose rings and amus? you equipped different ones while your body was elsewhere?
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
I died, couldn't recover my corpse so I had to restart the game. Single Player
Since I don't have certain stats when I don't wear certain item pieces I don't have the str and dex requirements to equip other items.
I picked up my corpse and since my inventory was full I lost items.