First character, need some help

Discuss Median XL!
Putrich
Skeleton
2 | 0
Greetings!

Newb here. Its my first time playing this Median mod and I would like to ask for some help for my first char. I have played D2 LOD for quite some years and my favourite class was elemental druid and trapsin. So I have some questions:

- Elemental druid is good for new player with no gear?
- Where can i farm gear in norm.. i mean hatred?

Sorry for my english.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Elemental Druid is one of the easiest characters. His gear and skill placement are pretty straightforward. You can farm the gift box in Tristram. You can probably find almost everything you need there and then whatever you're missing you should do some Mephisto runs. You can use the old forum navigator here and check out the guide section of an Elemental Druid by spartachris:
http://www.median-xl.com/oldforum.php
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
well as for complete newbie for mod i recommend you to play trap rat, as he can reach max block, ~20k hp with no points into vitality, good to learn mod mechanics, and get used to uberquest, use elemental druid for heroic bosses later on but for first char i really recommend trap rat, from my own experience. Just put alot of lum runes and run around.

As for gear you might want to look for act bosses primarly, they always drop unique or two. Read docs about arcane crystals and cube recipes too.

Cheers