Discuss Median XL!
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Well, this is the first ladder I've felt pretty sweet ass progression for the most part in terms of uber completion. Never thought I'd see myself killing Laz TBH but I guess you run out of shit to do and just wanna see if you can complete it. Now I see myself starting at Zorun Tsin and Uldyssian leftover but for fear of completing it - I'm running around doing other shit like experimenting with the power of Kabraxis Runewords, cowing for another lvl post 121 or basically anything at this moment to avoid attempting to do those ubers. Only reason I'm afraid of learning/completing it is I'm not sure what exactly there will be to do that's actually worth investing my time for entertainment value.

Basically, is there an endgame post charm collection? I am a bit of a completionist so the idea of getting trophies to buff my charms is a way to go about it, but at the end of the day - it's just upgrading charms that don't really need upgrading. I feel like once I've done the remaining things on my barb that I can do, a lot of replay value will drop for me on this mod. I had a huge blast shedding many tears at void with a friend, learning laz, soloing yshari and learning how to do shit in there and now the only option I imagine now is try again on a fresh character or even play untwinked.

Really I'm worried because a lot of games out there suck colossal cock. I'm a huge hipster.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
just play another class bruh
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Now that you can do all ubers&content, I would go and learn all the other classes until you can master them all. Then you can simply go stream and rekt everyone else >D
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i feel exactly the same way. usually what happens is i complete at least 1 char, then maybe fool around on another 1-2 less seriously but then i go into hibernation mode before new ladder with another mod. most other mods are clearly overall inferior to mxl, but its some fresh air. sometimes ppl from the community join in, so its not that lonely either.

supposedly you could farm for the i am rich gem but after beating the ubers from the docs there sadly isnt rly much to do :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Roll a new character. Learn a build you're unfamiliar with.

My best suggestion: scan the docs for items that give oskills and try to piece together a new build with your current character that can be strong (example: mahitovec's totem barb). Check for rune words, sets and set combos, yniques, or crafts for oskills and play around to fit things together.

Other option is to explore your current setup and find a way to replace gear and still be viable, meaning, stray away from all the common good gear like Lamha and Khazra, etc, and try to replace them with other pieces that may be cheaper and easier to obtain if you're playing at a fresh reset and don't have access to buying or farming yet.
-----
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
start a clan
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
Reset waiting queue
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
What did you do in D2 when you defeated Baal?