Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:Does Glacial Nova lvl 12 more damage than Lemures on my SU shield?

Dunno. You'd have to test that yourself. It will provide a much more reasonable crowd control with all of the freezing novas.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Hmm... Actualy I think, that I need more killspeed than CC because my circle of life passive, also I want to make this build to farm dunc where killspeed is essential. Ofc I can make wolf build, but I heard, that it got some nerf in this patch and want to try something new.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Also I've got a trophy in TA uber and I have upgraded sunstone of the gods, so another 5% DR is very helpfull in Dunc.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:Also I've got a trophy in TA uber and I have upgraded sunstone of the gods, so another 5% DR is very helpfull in Dunc.

Treewarden morph gives 50% slow. Idol of scosglen gives a giant AoE skill to spread the slow + freezing monsters. That glacial nova build is very much intended for crowd control instead of step into a mob and poof the entire screen with one click in a fraction of a second.
Qne
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i made ohman work on a barb once.. used a bow with ohman and flamefront proc.. maxed the summon that gives bloodlust and eagle stance

could do fauntz
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
nagi sin, hammertime/spike nova proc and bear stance. not bad at all.
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
annoying cat wrote:nagi sin, hammertime/spike nova proc and bear stance. not bad at all.

nagisin is quite common and not weird at all
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Splargh wrote:
annoying cat wrote:nagi sin, hammertime/spike nova proc and bear stance. not bad at all.

nagisin is quite common and not weird at all

I agree with Splargh, but I can also see why he qualifies it as a weird build since he's using bear stance with a hammertime proc that people almost always overlook. Could be interesting. Would be more interesting if it used more skills or gear that are uncommon to use.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is Apocalypse barb a thing? Try and make it a thing ;)

I've been wanting to try and build it myself single player, but I've still got a long way to go just playing my more normal build to finish all the UBERs
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Ronthar wrote:Is Apocalypse barb a thing? Try and make it a thing ;)

I've been wanting to try and build it myself single player, but I've still got a long way to go just playing my more normal build to finish all the UBERs

There was a forecaster build that existed ages ago. Problem is the damage isn't too great because apoc staff cast rate is awful alone and in combination with apoc booties, you were only doing average damage. With that said, it was still a different way to play barbarian but with the changes to bloodlust ele damage proc on the summons nerfed and lack of fire pierce with MOs, I have no idea how it stands in the current patch. I wanted to try double shaad scepter for double cataclysm cause two 1h cast rate shits on 2H staff - but I never got around to it. Generally caster barb is just a unique way to play the game because of the extremely limiting skillset.

Edit: Thinking about it now, if you wanna go balls deep, you can try two 6x fire elemental swords for the SHITTON of fire pierce and benefit from a metric shit ton of all skills to rock apoc boots. This MAY be a way to approach it because those two alone already give you 120% fire resistance pierce. Little rusty so I'm not sure on how much you need, 130 for non heroics, 170 for heroics?
Edited by Pub 6 years.