Let's walk in hardcore boys

Discuss Median XL!
Kevwar
Cultist
21 | 0
immune wrote:A lot of things are more open to hardcore than most think.. Yes certain charms are somewhat impossible to do, alhough I'm sure there's some players on here who could get close to all charms. (Not me sadly)

If you need a hand on hardcore drop us a message, more than happy to help. Just hit 121 on a barb tran farmer, that farms faster than wolf (thanks aerial :D)

Hey High, just out of curiosity how many UMOs have you found on HC?

Since I died(again) Im just gonna wait for the new patch and ladder reset to start over
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
immune wrote:A lot of things are more open to hardcore than most think.. Yes certain charms are somewhat impossible to do, alhough I'm sure there's some players on here who could get close to all charms. (Not me sadly)

If you need a hand on hardcore drop us a message, more than happy to help. Just hit 121 on a barb tran farmer, that farms faster than wolf (thanks aerial :D)

Faster than wolf?? Is that snake stance barb with thunderslam? I imagine screenwide deadly poison is faster but nothing else than this.
Kevwar
Cultist
21 | 0
redicomerade wrote:

Faster than wolf?? Is that snake stance barb with thunderslam? I imagine screenwide deadly poison is faster but nothing else than this.

Its a summon barb with abjurer merc