The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
nobrainnopain wrote:and then you dont have both effects of Life and death i think ..... but without Superbeast and any other holy or unholy skill you should have them both .... right?

U do but its probably the worst build in median.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
smartasss wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:and then you dont have both effects of Life and death i think ..... but without Superbeast and any other holy or unholy skill you should have them both .... right?

U do but its probably the worst build in median.

and what would be a good one? for a "lazydin" ..... which works also without very special gear
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
U need some of the rarest/valued items in game for lazydin, its not cheap.
scira
Cultist
20 | 0
The lazy sorc guide lists" helm : rare/magic with Meteor Shower oskill"

Is this craftable - is meteor shower a random oskill that has chance to affixed on crazy, or how those do you get this?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
finding a rare item with the exact stats that you want requires tons of luck at such an early stage of the game , therefore you can roll magic items (the blue ones) with oils of renewal untill they spawn with the stat you need . in your case , you will roll a rare helm (or circlet) untill you get the oskill , depending on your luck it can take some time untill you get the good roll . the helm must have high ilvl in order for Meteor shower to spawn (up to +21 to Meteor shower - more points for it = more damage , so if your first roll is let's say "+15 ", you should keep rolling untill you get something close to +21) .

in order to have a high enough ilvl asap (in case you don't find one very quick) , you can also do this : get a high tier helm (t4 to t6 , the highest you can wear - a t6 leather helm - cap -is enough -> the base defense is not important , so you need the one that requires as less stats as possible to equip so that you don't waste precious atributes to dump into str or dex instead of puting them to energy for more damage ) , transform it into unique (2 arcanes + oil of enchantment) -> affix burn it (catalyst of destruction + rune) -> use oil of enchantment to make it magic . then start rolling the magic item with oils of renewal untill you get the oskill you need

Suffix +(13 to 21) to Meteor Shower min. req lvl 40 Helms / Circlets
luckyflamingo
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello:

I am currently trying out the Brittany spear Amazon mini guide. I'm lvl 120 with the recommended midgame gear, minus the armor (currently using jitans) and the amulet. This build is rated as a safety 9, but my char is pretty squishy when it comes to destruction mobs... Does the mid-level armor (such as yaerius) and rare amulet with hymm make that much of a difference to be tanky? Or is the char going to be squishy until end game gear is aquired? Or am I doing something wrong? (which is quite possible)

Thanks
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the body armor will not make much difference , but it will add more base defense so you wil get a lower chance to be hit .

the main thing you should focus is to always step on the globes and gain fury + keep the Hyena strike on for extra regen . that heavy regen combined with some LoA is enough to tank well even without the mid game armors . paragon provides a shitload of hp , so having full hp regenerated in 7 seconds is quite godly . supose you got 21 k hp , you get 3k hp regen per second . it's one of the main reasons why it is rated so high in terms of defense
luckyflamingo
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thanks for the clarification! It sounds like I just don't quite have the right technique, as this is my first zon.

So when I'm surrounded by a mob, I was mainly using the main attack so I'm hitting multiples... The heyena strike seemed a little slower and only hits one monster. Is the correct form: use main attack and then when he getting low switch to heyena strike? Just for one hit and then switch back to main attack? I think I'm struggling to see the full benefits of heyena strike.

Or if it's easier to ask, how exactly do you handle mobs?

Sorry, another dumb question I have is what is losim? (It was mentioned with crafting jewels)

Thanks
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LOSIM = Life On Striking In Melee
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
luckyflamingo wrote: use main attack and then when he getting low switch to heyena strike?
look at Hyena strike more as a buff . strike one time with it whenever the regeneration buff goes off , then use Great Hunt as main attack , so that you are always under the regeneration buff . What you can do first is to count the seconds of it's duration , and when you think the regen duration is about to go off , strike one time with Hyena again to regain the regen buff , then switch back to using Great Hunt . Do this for a while , and it will become an automatism you will use without needing to count the seconds .

keep the regen on all the time , not just when you get low on hp .

also make use of Spellbind . stoning the opponents makes your fights easier as they get heavy debuffed .

losim was renamed to loa (Life on Attack) in the recent patches , but it's the same thing . the mid game amulet provides the 5% ctc Hymn proc ( 267 LoA buff that lasts about 20 seconds ) . you will have high chances to find one of those in (terror and destruction) Fauztinville and K3kba

good luck !