Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
deLys1d
Skeleton
3 | 0
What do you guys think is the best sleep tropy to add for Phys build if you have Max Block/Attackspeed/FHR?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hoanganh97 wrote:after some testing, with almost full end-gear for both Ele and phys. I realized Ele sorc has more damage than Phys but LoA very low.

farnham project
lastxresort
Prowler
18 | 1
deLys1d wrote:
lastxresort wrote:
Kandiszucker wrote:guys, try to get an eth. warp blade :)
dmg explosion!

I was so happy i found an eth one and was preparing to make the RW when i saw it had 1 socket :( ugh

Dude you can reroll the sockets.

I feel pretty dumb atm. I tried adding MO's to an eth item before and it didn't work so i just assumed eth items can't be cubed.

Wont the Renewal get rid of the Eth?
Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Yes, Renewal reroll any item to white superior quality with X sockets.

Socketing Auhe rune instead of Jah for 18% DS has proven quite an upgrade in killspeed for me.
lastxresort
Prowler
18 | 1
Sheoldred wrote:Yes, Renewal reroll any item to white superior quality with X sockets.

Socketing Auhe rune instead of Jah for 18% DS has proven quite an upgrade in killspeed for me.

Ya so one needs to find a 6 OS Eth Warp Blade then - or at least 2 plus haha

Thanks
deLys1d
Skeleton
3 | 0
lastxresort wrote:
deLys1d wrote:
lastxresort wrote:
Kandiszucker wrote:guys, try to get an eth. warp blade :)
dmg explosion!

I was so happy i found an eth one and was preparing to make the RW when i saw it had 1 socket :( ugh

Dude you can reroll the sockets.

I feel pretty dumb atm. I tried adding MO's to an eth item before and it didn't work so i just assumed eth items can't be cubed.

Wont the Renewal get rid of the Eth?

Jeah your right, i failed there. Just tried it. Add this to your D2Stats Item notification if you search eth warpblade: "Warp Blade" sacred eth
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Followed the End game gear, got everything suggested.....but still seems meh...I think there is better paths
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
What is your opinion on Nero v The Endless Loop with a charged strike build?

Thank-you for the guide and all the best!
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
Would it be stupid to make
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)
in a Ceremonial Armor? It has higher def than Ancient armor
I'm melee sorc with elemental dmg, and thought it could be better than Dervish or Lachdanan armor..
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
I'm running the bis gear from the phys build here but supplemented endless loop for champion of the triune and I'm at like 90k defense.... All my combat speeds and resis are maxed including block..... I need a way to get more defense or an item to supply it