The Lazydin [RIP as of 2017]

Emmanuel2
Fallen
1 | 0
Quick question: How did you cap your VoR without putting hard points on Solstice and Equinox?

Here's my gear which admittedly still has alot of MO space (lost my Lamha Na Draoithe from a crash):

► Show Spoiler

Other than that, thanks alot for the guide! Helped me alot through learning Median and farm a ton of SUs/full sets for twinking future characters.

EDIT: I just noticed that the image's text is small, try opening it in a new tab.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
from what i can see you don't have nearly all the charms :) once you get more you'll see how high damage gets just from 1 pt in solstice and equinox :D

@mulipeer with wardance you walk up to enemies, same as usual, then teleport around and land on more enemies. only have to walk again when the area is clear. and 4x fire gloves are good if you don't have lamha. endgame the extra +1skill from kali may outshine that 50% fsd but by endgame you should have lamha anyway :D
C.Basso
Destroyer
6 | 0
Good job. I find hard to pass the Terror, so what's the best Mercenary for Pal?
Any advise will be ok, thx.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i don't really use merc, but there is a thread somewhere about mercs and gearing them...
BxRBinary
Skeleton
2 | 0
Honestly a tanky merc helps for lazy din. Act 2 shapeshifter does good damage with t6 uniques and has greats survivablity. Switching out the TU's towards the
end of destruction though because he will start dying. Then my other recommendation is act 5 merc with high defense armor or partial barb set. Just from experience for making my guy last. Though if you are having a hard time passing terror make sure your defense is keeping up with mobs (50k or so) in terror.
Also resists are up to par. Shadowmoon crown shield is large help with pesky one shot elemental damages. Feel free to pm me for any help you need.
ptk
Imp
4 | 0
hello! im a returning player and dont have and pretty much a noob . but could u tell me what kind of gem/runes i should put in the "early game" gear Vindicatress shadowmoon and the Skull Lord helm. and all other sockets slots aswell for that matter. thanks
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
use perfect onyx/turquoise/bloodstone/amber for +max res. until you have access to those you don't really need to socket anything if you follow the guide. Things are a LITTLE bit harder this time around due to challenge ladder, but you shouldn't have too much trouble really. only thing i've had to change this playthrough is bremm. can't do it nearly as early :D
Deafwave
Cultist
22 | 11
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Thanks for the guide! I have a few questions that I need clarification on a guess/layman's terms for. I am currently using: Creep/ Hivemind/ Erawan (Sacred Ancient Armor)/ Kali (Sacred Gauntlets)/ Nero (Sacred Plated Belt)/ Vit Craft (Sacred Greaves)/Rare Jewelry. I am feeling the need for more charms, but these are charm-irrelevant.

For Erawan late game, do you opt for +60 ED or 2% DR on the blessed oil of luck?
I assume you make sure your 5 Jewels here are below level 30 so you can throw 10 +15% ED on the chest? If so, do you go for anything other than life/tiny amounts of spell damage?

What do you MO on everything mid-late game with Creep? My best guess in order of priority:
1. FHR (5 frames after Rapture since it's mid-late - speedcalc this)
2. %ED to cap on items
3. -100 Enemy Fire Res (PoF/Trinity Nova)
3. -100 Enemy Lightning/Cold (Poison?) Resists for Trinity Nova (Hive?)
4. Physical/Magic Spell Damage (For VoR)
5. Fire Spell Damage (For PoF)
6. FR/W (We use Rapture for a reason, just need to make sure you go fast when slowed)

For sockets outside of RW's, I assume you stick with Perfect Gems for max res at 95 all?

Do you bother to buff with Symphony of Destruction?

Thanks!

Edit: Added bases of RW/Crafts.
Edit2:Added SoD question
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge