Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tschim21 wrote:
suchbalance wrote:If you use a skill and it misses (hit check or avoid) then you won't get any procs. The exception to this rule is the default attack.

I dont think attack rating is the problem, I have 30k of it and most of bosses are sheeting at 92% + .

Ive tested on Baal, Mephisto, Diablo, Duriel, Andariel and some uber bosses, its the same results for all.

Mephisto dies so much faster using basic attacks, same for other act bosses.

I can understand if some bosses have avoid, which I didnt know. But if they dont, then I dont know whats causing this.

Go to hatred k3k without killing the totems. Run down a bit and target something with the shield still active so you can constantly attack without killing (and attack rating should be way more than enough in hatred), and check how the procs work there.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
tschim21 wrote:
suchbalance wrote:If you use a skill and it misses (hit check or avoid) then you won't get any procs. The exception to this rule is the default attack.

I dont think attack rating is the problem, I have 30k of it and most of bosses are sheeting at 92% + .

Ive tested on Baal, Mephisto, Diablo, Duriel, Andariel and some uber bosses, its the same results for all.

I can understand if some bosses have avoid, which I didnt know. But if they dont, then I dont know whats causing this.

Act bosses have 75% avoid on destruction, most uber bosses have some too.
tschim21
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
suchbalance wrote:
Act bosses have 75% avoid on destruction, most uber bosses have some too.

Really? is this new with 2017?

It would explain everything.
tschim21
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:
tschim21 wrote:

Go to hatred k3k without killing the totems. Run down a bit and target something with the shield still active so you can constantly attack without killing (and attack rating should be way more than enough in hatred), and check how the procs work there.

Yea everything works fine.

I never knew bosses had that much AVOID.

Glad to see its not bugged, then.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
kidnat07 wrote:Anyone give me a Xis rune.Pls pls. I play offline. [email protected]

Someone please send him a file with a single "no" rune.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Maybe a newbish question, but im a little confused. In the guide it states how important fcr is, but it only shows breakpoints for ias. Which one is more important? Is the fcr not listed because its so easily met or what? Thanks in advance!
abougadaba64
Destroyer
7 | 0
I have a quick question regarding this build. I'm hoping I'm just being blind and completely missing it (and honestly I don't really feel like browsing through 20+ pages of posts to see if it was answered) but I was wondering.. What are the stat point allocation priority for this build?

Is it all Energy? All Str? I can't seem to find it at all in the guide (again, I'm hoping I'm just being blind and not dumb lol).

If anyone can quickly help me out, would be appreciated! Thank you.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
All vit. Stormlord takes care of requirements for gear. With Hymn always up and lots of life on striking in melee you'll hardly ever die unless something really wrong happens.
abougadaba64
Destroyer
7 | 0
Prime_Evil wrote:All vit. Stormlord takes care of requirements for gear. With Hymn always up and lots of life on striking in melee you'll hardly ever die unless something really wrong happens.

Thanks man, appreaciate it! :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
abougadaba64 wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:All vit. Stormlord takes care of requirements for gear. With Hymn always up and lots of life on striking in melee you'll hardly ever die unless something really wrong happens.

Thanks man, appreaciate it! :)

More energy will boost your damage since blood thorns is a fire spell Melee attack. Energy boosts spell damage to an extent, especially late game with energy factor stats.

Vitality can make you Tanky as prime said. Perhaps consider 50/50