Javazon

Shade
|
Feeles wrote:
Shade wrote:Which is best merc for javazon - Exemplar maybe?

Shapeshifter... doesn't regen life according to the merc guide in forums.

Bloodmage has inner fire and tcd aura. All sacred honorific with max def, fill MOs: ed, fire spell, tcd, (mf if you like), and you got 2 mo left to use -req if needed

Baba merc is ok if you can dress it well

I'm a bit surprised because I was expecting to use a tank-type merc. The java build in the short guide is pretty much ranged so I thought it would need something to keep the flies off it?
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Secret with java is you never stop moving. Bloodmage ia nice for some fast heals for hard times, also he is tanky if you gear it with all sacred honorifics with ed and tcd. If you are looking for decoys get reanimates
Shade
|
Well that might explain the other question I forgot to ask - about the 16 points in Wild & Free (14 in end-game build). Nothing gets any synergies from it so it seems it's just for speed/FHR. That's a hell of a lot just for that?
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
End game i can be 1 pointer... Depends if you can hit fhr with items by yourself (ias you should)
Shade
|
Hmm guide doesn't say what end game FHR we need. There are break points for FHR in this game?

And where's best to put any points that can be saved from W&Free? I guess it's between Fairy Ring (AoE) or Enfilade (more single target dmg)?
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
174 % i believe
Shade
|
Feeles wrote:Bloodmage has inner fire and tcd aura. All sacred honorific with max def, fill MOs: ed, fire spell, tcd, (mf if you like), and you got 2 mo left to use -req if needed

Hang on - does "tcd" stand for Total Character Defence? Because this build is supposed to use Ecstatic Frenzy in endgame so Def = 0?
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Shade wrote:
Feeles wrote:Bloodmage has inner fire and tcd aura. All sacred honorific with max def, fill MOs: ed, fire spell, tcd, (mf if you like), and you got 2 mo left to use -req if needed

Hang on - does "tcd" stand for Total Character Defence? Because this build is supposed to use Ecstatic Frenzy in endgame so Def = 0?

Yea tcd is total character defence and i'm talking about merc, not the javazon, he need to tank, not you.

Yes i would choose enfilade for spare skill points
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I feel like Zon got hit a bit hard by the 2017 changes. No double orb RWs, easy -psn or 100% CB any more which were all great for this build. In mostly RW/craft gear right now and farm is pretty obnoxious since I can't seem to get enough damage to make up for the glass defense. Has someone found an easy way out of this?
Shade
|
itsme wrote:I feel like Zon got hit a bit hard by the 2017 changes. No double orb RWs, easy -psn or 100% CB any more which were all great for this build. In mostly RW/craft gear right now and farm is pretty obnoxious since I can't seem to get enough damage to make up for the glass defense. Has someone found an easy way out of this?

Bowzon felt weak to me, I gave up on it early (although that's not a fair test I know). But since then I've read other posts that say that the -enemy resists MOs are compensated for in the M2017 patch by other changes (reduction in monster abilities is one iirc). You can probably find full details in the patch notes.