667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kylrath wrote:
I have only 9K dmg with retaliate.. Full t6 + kali + Dragonhearth. Struggle in terror TA :(
That sacred HoG was lucky, :) btw I've found a sacred Hundsgugel on tCow run yesterday.

Gratz man, good to hear :) I'm still struggling for that Hundsgugel :)

Found Sacred Ancient armor today! And Hammerfist, I'm curious if hammerfist would be better than what I use now
Kali
Kali
Gloves

'LumKo'
Runeword Level: 48
15% Chance to cast level 13 Seal of Fire on Kill
+2 to All Skills
+15% to Summoned Minion Resistances
-214 Defense
5% to Strength
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Fire Resist +25%
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:Gratz man, good to hear :) I'm still struggling for that Hundsgugel :)

Found Sacred Ancient armor today! And Hammerfist, I'm curious if hammerfist would be better than what I use now
Kali
Kali
Gloves

'LumKo'
+2 to All Skills
-214 Defense
5% to Strength
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Fire Resist +25%

Hammerfist is better cuz the proc. Unless you're using eth gauntlets with Pul.

Btw I finally reach 120% poison pierce (actually it's 117 LUL). Some decent craft for me.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Pinball wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Gratz man, good to hear :) I'm still struggling for that Hundsgugel :)

Kali
Kali
Gloves

'LumKo'
+2 to All Skills
-214 Defense
5% to Strength
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Fire Resist +25%

Hammerfist is better cuz the proc. Unless you're using eth gauntlets with Pul.

Btw I finally reach 120% poison pierce (actually it's 117 LUL). Some decent craft for me.

Can you show all your gear?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:Can you show all your gear?

Not much special. Just some crafts (for pierce) and rws (for defense). Weapon I'm using
Venom Sting
Venom Sting
Holy Lance (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (132 - 147) to (480 - 505)
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 514
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
10% Chance to cast level 50 Punishers on Striking
+(2 to 3) to Paladin Skill Levels
60% Attack Speed
+250 to Maximum Damage
150% Bonus to Attack Rating
(30 to 35)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(50 to 100) to all Attributes
Socketed (6)
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
is venom plus sots combo worth the effort with -100 poison res? I mean obviously not for fauzt but for dunc/ta/jungles
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Divine judgment one enemy, one use, how muth time it can attacck?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fakme wrote:is venom plus sots combo worth the effort with -100 poison res? I mean obviously not for fauzt but for dunc/ta/jungles

Yes. I did 120 psn pierce mostly for fauzt because other places like TA and Jungles you don't need to go with 100psn pierce.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm now at the point where K3K is a breeze, even with 4 players ingame in Destruction.

Tran is still quite hard. I managed to get the charm, but I'm all the time nearly dying. Even with the BRC done and some basic charms in my backpack. I have around 350k def, and use solar flare every 5~10 seconds so it never runs out. Occasionally I also put up Vindicate, just to make sure it stays active. Besides this I eat apples, use a creepy crafted helmet, and Hammerfist which gives 37 life on attack. I am not seeing the proc from hammerfist when using DJ, but maybe it's just very hard to see. I have an ammy with +4 to all skills, Hymn proc and flat dmg reduce, I thought that would also help with healing.

I'm not sure what else I can do to improve my facerolling in Tran. DFauzt is still impossible, will probably be possible once I get better gear from K3K.

Meanwhile I'm filling up my mules with set items from K3K and helping ppl out with Dest rushes. I then keep the SU's that drop from for example Diablo.

Did Ureh with a new friend today and Vizjun, even though he did the most work so he could keep the trophy that dropped from our second Vizjun run haha.

What Ubers are easy to do with this build? I yet have to get these easier charms, but have a hard time getting through Torajan Jungles for example:
- Bremmtown
- Zakarum's Ear
- Akarat
- Legacy of Blood
- Spirit Trance Herb
- Sunless charms <- This was a breeze
- Toraja Upgrade for CFM
- Jitans
Edited by Muilpeer 6 years.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
All ubers you listed is ez. If you can do then your gear must be bad. Here are my tactics to do them:

- Bremmtown is ez. Just summon OPlites behind you to make Ghosts tele into your OPlite. Then just Retaliate.
- Zakarum's Ear is ez too. Just kill the nearest avatars. Use Divine Apparition and DJ. Grab charm.
- Akarat is ez ofc. Retaliate for mobs and DJ for boss. Use DJ against those treewarden mobs too.
- Legacy of Blood. Same old tactic.
- Spirit Trance Herb. Use SA and DJ the boss. Grab charm.
- Sunless Sea. Retaliate here. Hit and rune if you're fragile.
- Toraja. Use SA run till you face Lilith. Open tp and go to town. Summon Oplites and Edyrem. Go back and Divine Apparition to Lilith, DJ her (You may need many retries but this is a fastest way for me).
- Jitans. It's ez. Just DJ each.

Btw I'm going to make a Holy Melee Paladin video with non-full Cinadide set. Not sure if you guys interested in it.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:All ubers you listed is ez. If you can do then your gear must be bad. Here are my tactics to do them:

- Bremmtown is ez. Just summon OPlites behind you to make Ghosts tele into your OPlite. Then just Retaliate.
- Zakarum's Ear is ez too. Just kill the nearest avatars. Use Divine Apparition and DJ. Grab charm.
- Akarat is ez ofc. Retaliate for mobs and DJ for boss. Use DJ against those treewarden mobs too.
- Legacy of Blood. Same old tactic.
- Spirit Trance Herb. Use SA and DJ the boss. Grab charm.
- Sunless Sea. Retaliate here. Hit and rune if you're fragile.
- Toraja. Use SA run till you face Lilith. Open tp and go to town. Summon Oplites and Edyrem. Go back and Divine Apparition to Lilith, DJ her (You may need many retries but this is a fastest way for me).
- Jitans. It's ez. Just DJ each.

Btw I'm going to make a Holy Melee Paladin video with non-full Cinadide set. Not sure if you guys interested in it.

Hey thanks, I just did Sunless, it's very easy, only died once from Lucion himself, but came back with Sacred Armor and pooped on him.

I never said I couldn't do these, but I just have a really hard time getting through Torajan Jungles, so that's what's keeping me from there.

Indeed, Zakarum's ear, I will use DA, didn't think of that (why?..). Will do it right now! Just got it first try. It's a meager 7%, but hey, I got it!

Oh, and about the video, do it, I will watch what you do. I am planning on getting Cinadide's set, but it will take a long time. Just found Sacred Rare Naginata, maybe I can trade that on the forums for some tg and buy another Cinadide part. The set still seems pretty solid for Holy Melee.