Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uldyssian wrote:I've been farming TA, k3k, fautz and cow lvl for the past few days and i just find it impossible to get the set/ su gear i need. What do i do, use shrine crafts?

Shrine crafts are good choise to get better gear or then you can trade / make better runewords. if you play in single player its very hard to find every good item you need unfortunately :/
ZachSavage
Invader
8 | 0
Just wondering what merc would be best and maybe what gear should go on him? Im running early game gear atm
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ZachSavage wrote:Just wondering what merc would be best and maybe what gear should go on him? Im running early game gear atm

A2 merc with bloodlust proc is your best friend. in leveling phase mercs are just pain in the ass since you need to buy him alive kinda often.
Is that an in game feature to pop up sacred set drops? If so is there a way to edit it to show all uniques?

EDIT: I just remade my guy into this.. has a huge mana deficit. was leveling beautifully with my axe build
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hardcoresmexyou wrote:Is that an in game feature to pop up sacred set drops? If so is there a way to edit it to show all uniques?

EDIT: I just remade my guy into this.. has a huge mana deficit. was leveling beautifully with my axe build

its d2stats wich shows you the items. build you are using is just preference rly. barb is very flexible to build :)

also this build has not been updated yet.
Ith4ca
Skeleton
2 | 0
Do we need a target to cast Iron spiral or can we cast it while holding Shift? Thank you!
Covela
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tkorpi wrote:
hardcoresmexyou wrote:Is that an in game feature to pop up sacred set drops? If so is there a way to edit it to show all uniques?

its d2stats wich shows you the items. build you are using is just preference rly. barb is very flexible to build :)

How do you think the build weathered the 1.3 patch?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Covela wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

How do you think the build weathered the 1.3 patch?

there wasnt very many chances and i have seen quite a few iron spiral barbs around there so i think still its good.
you just need to adjust your skills a little since you need to invest points to iron spiral now to get 0 cd.
shr1mp
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how u manage mana issues? im running out of mana in few seconds ...
and how can i craft the early game items? i found a blue gilded shield, can i make invictus of it somehow?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shr1mp wrote:how u manage mana issues? im running out of mana in few seconds ...
and how can i craft the early game items? i found a blue gilded shield, can i make invictus of it somehow?

make hel rune belt for example for mana per kill.

Invictus can be made from that. just use Rune + catalyst of destruction + item to cube and transmute. after that use 2 arcane crystals + oil enchantment + gilded shield to cube. and voila!