Ancients' Hand Daggermancer - In Progress

BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
L H wrote:Just to clarify. You should be checking for spirit edge, not Kriss or blade or dagger, etc. make sure you're using the proper WSM, and also including the skill iAs from dark power and endgame wolf stance.

Thanks - added Spirit Edge. I don't have Dark Power / Wolf Stance yet, so these are just the base numbers to reach reasonable breakpoints.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just curious... Can we craft with a hexblade for ancients hand? Or is there a reason we can only use spirit edge? Thanks in advance.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Just curious... Can we craft with a hexblade for ancients hand? Or is there a reason we can only use spirit edge? Thanks in advance.

It spawns on any Necromancer dagger, but Spirit Edge has much better base damage.

At sacred tier, base damage is:

Hexblade: 26-49, -25WSM
Spirit Edge: 32-57, -15WSM

Pretty big gap in damage just on the base item, and the WSM is pretty irrelevant since it only takes something like 60 IAS with Dark Power to get max breakpoints.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
I understand what youre saying. Ultimately I would like a Sacred Spirit Edge, but right now im using Azrael in a T6 Spirit Edge. Would it be worth crafting a Hex Blade until im able to find a Sacred Spirit Edge? Or should I just wait? I just want to know if Ancients' Hand will make a difference even in a lesser base weapon. Thanks in advance.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ancients' Hand is a multi-hitting weapon damage skill, not to mention a melee nec has tons of enhanced weapon damage. So even a tiny difference in base damage will mean a lot through the several iterations it goes through in the calculation of total damage.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:I understand what youre saying. Ultimately I would like a Sacred Spirit Edge, but right now im using Azrael in a T6 Spirit Edge. Would it be worth crafting a Hex Blade until im able to find a Sacred Spirit Edge? Or should I just wait? I just want to know if Ancients' Hand will make a difference even in a lesser base weapon. Thanks in advance.

Well. Having the oskill on a Hexblade is better than trying to rely on Carnage for ubers with a T6 Azrael, if that's what you're asking.

When you're crafting, no matter what build or item, you should always keep two crafts. One to use, and one to improve, whether that's the base item, or the affixes or damage or whatever, you should always keep a spare to improve on while you use a main one. Once you get a nice roll on an improved one, find another to begin crafting to further improve.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waiting for 1.2 Release to update ubers and content that needs adjusted.
firerebel
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I can only ask you add a section with preferable farm areas at the different difficulties. Where do you go to get your shrines, witchhunters hood, and gelebs greed at midgame? I may need to start trading :O
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
firerebel wrote:I can only ask you add a section with preferable farm areas at the different difficulties. Where do you go to get your shrines, witchhunters hood, and gelebs greed at midgame? I may need to start trading :O

You can get to trading. Otherwise, K3K in terror. Fauzt in terror if you can handle it. Parasite is much better for farming.
Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
This is a really nice guide. Been playing it for a while. Done all ubers except void, lazarus (haven`t even attempted these yet), zorun tzin and startled witch. With some high end items currently I have 1+ mil defense, 27 dr, 90 all rez, 5k~ dex and 250~ mf. Here is my weapon for example (wasn`t lucky with lottery bonus): https://prnt.sc/i5hy5s

Also I use Auhe armor and auhe belt. My main concern now is getting decent boots (still using those t6 unique chain boots). I can`t decide whether shaad boots or chamxis (Craton) would be better for this build...