Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Grasshopper wrote:Just wondering why Nova Charge is not worth 1 point?

It is. Looks like I forgot to add it to the Early-Game and Mid-Game build sections. Will fix shortly.

Also, working on upgraded merc gear. Will post preliminary options in a bit.

Edit:
Updated Merc "end-game" gear for now. Not perfect, but she performs surprisingly well. With only summons to take point, she can clear TA at a good pace without help. Even more surprisingly, she does well in Fauzt. Still not sure yet what to recommend orbing her SUs with. Her defense seems good enough, so I may just go with MF.
FaceMeltdown
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
First of all thanks for the awesome guide you made .
I am a new player , playing only sorc , and reading your guides helped me big times.
Decided to play the feedback build , the moment you wrote its dead in 1.3(i realy like challenges).
I was close to droping the idea a couple of times , bcs it seemed so much weaker than the mele sorc.... thank god i didnt.
It feels very weak mid - early late game , but eating some sigs + having glowing vertigo had a massive difference.
At this rate i haven't done Void , Laz , KOS , Wolrd Nexus , GOB and Yashari.
Out of the rest the hardest have been Viz-jun and Kabraxis (real nightmare).Tested every spec possible and it seems light/psn is the way to go.
By far avoid has been the best def stat for me and even used Armor of the old religion for TBR.Had to respec fire/psn for the kabraxis upgrade.
Uldy was a bit hard to , but wyrd , ow and chrono makes your life easier.
The only different items i am using are Elemental Boots + gloves and ashaera's armor belt (ms . str and 40% mana from the gloves , little cast , ms , %nrg , FHR , Allskill boots + 25 all atr set bonus and dr , %nrg from the belt).The biggest downside of the build is its squishines so i tried to get as much dr , deff as possible(Mo'd my rings and amu with flat deff instead of mana regen).
Curently siting on 47k mana (with witchhunter hood bcs getting warlock's brilliance or royal circlet is VEEEEERY HARD).
Strangely enough killed astroga with immersion (it went much better than expected , took me about 20-25min) and xazax was a complete joke ( with 80% psn rez, srsly this build rocks for the uber).
Farming teganze , duncraig and toraja was very comfortable as well ( toraja is never comfortable , but if i have to choose a build to farm it , had to be this one).Insta force blasting after teleport in duncraig is crucial.I started clearing it waaaay faster , since started doing this (even got a couple of deatless runs not counting assur).
For a players , playing in the TSW id recommend to eat 100sigs , start farming toraja and teganze and then sell the runes ... this way you can get some tg and buy glowing vertigo and some other su gear(i was very lucky to drop auhe and shaad in 2 runs , but even if it takes some more farming its worth it).
Ill try the rest of the ubbers this weekend and give you an update on how it went.
Once again thanks for the very well made guides. You definietly put some time into it and made the things much easier for a ppl like me(everything from gear recommendation , crafting , tactics and the way spells works was very helpfull).
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Glad you're getting some use out of the guide. I also think Poison/Lightning is the way to go now with this build, so it's good to hear it's working for you.

Feel free to post updates on your progress. This time of year is super busy for me, so I probably won't have time to update this guide (but I will try).
loc1511
Imp
5 | 0
How many points you plan to put in Immersion. I'm considering between smax Immersion or just 1 point
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Definitely smax Immersion. It does massive damage if you aim it right.

Here's the skillplan I'd probably recommend for this build now (at clvl 120 and assuming you do the Bremmtown upgrade):
30 Points - Immersion
28 Points - Familiar
26 Points - Warp Armor
22 Points - Blade Spirits
10 Points - Mana Sweep
5 Points - Vengeful Power
1 Point - Antimass, Nova Charge, Symbol of Esu, Chronofield, Force Blast

Blade Spirits may not need that many points, so you could divert points into Mana Sweep to boost it's damage, or even Thunderstone for some Elemental damage.
FaceMeltdown
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ok, i've made some progress.
Kingdom of shadow was surprisingly easy ... once on the bridge i just had to left blade spirits behind and spam edyrems infront.
Finally did the cfm upgrade and i agree - its a pure rng.If only 1 of them spawn 30 sec later the room is swarmed by edyrems , wich are going to overwhelm you eventully.
Bremmtown was extremly irritating ... getting 1 shot from the dragon couple of times tilted me alot ... Had to take Abjurer in order to get to him fast enough (not even geared one , but the extra dmg does help).
And finally Yashari.Everything until Snare of destruction was easy peasy.Died once to a chimera and Andariel ( we killed eachother).For Andy and Mepho i just nuked them.Wyrd + chrono and psycrown took care of Diablo in about 10 seconds.As for Duriel - well i almost fall of my chair laughing . He died under 2 seconds.
Figured out that not having summons in SOD was better.Celestial Descendants where the only real threat , so whenever i saw more than 3 of them i just hided behind a corner and spammed immersion until they come and die.DId die a couple of times , cuz they just 1 shoted me.And here the fun part ends ...unfortunately i was not able to kill Baal.Managed to bring him down to 50% hp a few times , but thats all.I had 56k ar and kept wyrd all the time ...
I wanted to ask if you think that my ar was low?
Also tried Atana Khan 2 times , but since the map was awfull , it was more of a getting used to the mechanics , than trying to kill her.I will need to respec and get some gear just for her.
I'd appriciate if you can give me and advice , secifically for Tol"Baros.
loc1511
Imp
5 | 0
I see that Antimass have CD about 3.5 sec, why we don't put more point in this skill for CD reduction?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
@FaceMeltdown
For Tor'Baalos, your AR is pretty low. Make
Dawn
Dawn
Weapons

'Zol'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 32 Celerity on Kill
45% Hit Recovery
(301 to 500)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
75% to Strength
75% to Dexterity
35% to Vitality
75% to Energy
+80 to Mana
60% Gold Find
+(2 to 4) to Light Radius
in a Superior T6 Warp Blade and orb it with AR and FCR (make sure the base is successfully luckied for more AR). Or you could try filling your gear with a bunch of AR jewels and Perfect Amethysts if you don't want to replace your weapon. Also try trapping him in a corner. That seemed to work best for me last time I did it.

For Atanna Khan, Chronofield should slow her movement speed and Force Blast should reduce her cast rate. If you're going to respec anyway, try putting more points into Force Blast to further slow her cast rate. I haven't tried Atanna Khan yet with any character this patch. It's one of the 5 Ubers I absolutely hate. The effort needed to make this Charm useful just isn't worth it for me.

@loc1511
Antimass' CD has diminishing returns, and you'll never be able to eliminate it. By End-Game, you can drop the CD timer down to 2.3 seconds thanks to Familiar and +Skills gear. But even with full End-Game gear and smaxed Antimass, you'd only reduce its timer by an additional 0.3 seconds.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
loc1511 wrote:I see that Antimass have CD about 3.5 sec, why we don't put more point in this skill for CD reduction?

Mine is 1.3 CD with lvl 35 antimass.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Solfege wrote:Definitely smax Immersion. It does massive damage if you aim it right.

Here's the skillplan I'd probably recommend for this build now (at clvl 120 and assuming you do the Bremmtown upgrade):
30 Points - Immersion
28 Points - Familiar
26 Points - Warp Armor
22 Points - Blade Spirits
10 Points - Mana Sweep
5 Points - Vengeful Power
1 Point - Antimass, Nova Charge, Symbol of Esu, Chronofield, Force Blast

Blade Spirits may not need that many points, so you could divert points into Mana Sweep to boost it's damage, or even Thunderstone for some Elemental damage.

I disagree...

I already won Breemtown with my skills atm :

24 pts familiar
supermax - warp armor / snow queen / blade spirits.
10 pts mana sweep
1 pt antimass, chronofield, force blast
leftover points send in immersion. because it increase very small amount percent similiar as mana sweep so dont invest way much there.

i dont use symbol of esu because it doesnt cure poison! I only use pt heal for cure poison thats it another reason ; antimass is your main heal.
Invest more in mana sweep is useless because percent is slowing increase. Mostly each 2 lvl it adds 1% after lvl 10 but it only put 10 pts is enough.
For nova charge, it add 25 % dext into energy is still decent. without nova charge my mana is 17 k at mid gear. I also tried thunderstone on solo boss is pretty low damage comparing immersion. Immersion is the best solo vs bosses while you get hailstorm ammy. I dont have it atm it is fucking sad lol.

My sorc mana feedback atm :

100 K defence
15 % avoid
25 % DR
110 Flat DR
8 k life
17 k mana

NOTE : Blade Spirits are very very TANKY and they protect you always. For some reason that i invest supermax points in. It's worth that!

But, i'll report here when i m at end game :-) I want help you Solfege to update your guide.