Mana Feedback Sorceress [1.2]

FaceMeltdown
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Long time no see , fellas ! The summer season hits hard , so i had my playing time down to zero in the last two months . Pretty excited to see a new season is coming . Checked a few things and it seems sorc defenses are getting buffed . Also are they removing the shared spells cd , or i have misunderstood it ? Anyway i am rly hyped up !

As far as my unfinished ubers Laz is dead . Very fun mechanic . Definitely challenging . I get to know the hard way why warp blade is a no no . Even wyrd 1shot the totems , so ow is applied with moonstrike , which in some instances screwed me up , so i had to switch to the crystal sword (changing items is very irritating to me).I also had to put everything on dex and even then without the 2%ctb on the shield i couldn't hit the cap.

As for Void the real challenge is the teleport section . The very last island to be precise . Your teleport is on cd and there is no space to avoid the lightnings . At least for me (from a sorc player perspective ) its all about rng ... All i can hope for is my 28 % avoid to save me (Elemental armor would get me to 38 and boost my psicrown for pride, but i didn't feel like looking for it 2 days before reset).I did manage to solo the last part (with dedicated gear , quite a few duo runs before that and a tp after the teleport section ...)

Samael is out of the question for a solo sorc . Don't know if the mele is capable of doing it , since it gains much more value of the ow items , which are only reducing my dmg .

Very happy with the build in geneal. Quite challenging , super fun and dynamic play stile . Definitely going to play it in s18.
PURPLE MANA SORC INCOMING ^^
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=20171

Solo sorc kill on SP, Take his guide and give it a shot
FaceMeltdown
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
madgod wrote:http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=20171

That is pretty sick . I tough it may be possible with a melee , bcs using the ow items doesen't hurt as much as it does with caster characters . Got an off ladder melee sorc , but i don't have the time to farm neither trophies or xis runes . Besides i am not that found of the melee play stile as much as the feedback , even thou the melee is definitely stronger . Great stuff thou . How do i get cookies ? Solfge and SwineFlu deserve all of the cookie monster's stock , so id love to give them some . :D
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
FaceMeltdown wrote:

That is pretty sick . I tough it may be possible with a melee , bcs using the ow items doesen't hurt as much as it does with caster characters . Got an off ladder melee sorc , but i don't have the time to farm neither trophies or xis runes . Besides i am not that found of the melee play stile as much as the feedback , even thou the melee is definitely stronger . Great stuff thou . How do i get cookies ? Solfge and SwineFlu deserve all of the cookie monster's stock , so id love to give them some . :D

Cookies are upvotes, one per day can be given
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
FaceMeltdown wrote:

Here you go ;) And yes, Solfege must be the person I upvoted the most, with I think 8 cookies. Not even marco or whist got that many from me lol
Panditen
Imp
4 | 0
First of all, i wanna say, thanks for the guide.

I was wondering, with the recent buffs in sigma, do you think it will be a good idea to max out Arcane Torrent?.

After maxing out my elemental passives, familiar, immersion and having 13 points in sweep (and all those lvl 1 skills) im left with quite a bunch of points, not sure where to expend them.

Thanks in adv.
smalltalk
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Panditen wrote:First of all, i wanna say, thanks for the guide.

I was wondering, with the recent buffs in sigma, do you think it will be a good idea to max out Arcane Torrent?.

After maxing out my elemental passives, familiar, immersion and having 13 points in sweep (and all those lvl 1 skills) im left with quite a bunch of points, not sure where to expend them.

Thanks in adv.

The guide says to split it into the minions..

I am wondering though.. what is your level and is sweep stlil killing minions? What is your mana at as well?
Panditen
Imp
4 | 0
Im at 120 now. Sweep doesn't 1 shoot things in TA / Dunc no, and im at 19800 max mana. I was wondering what i should spend them since summons kinda die anyways (or so i think) so i was considering putting some points into torrent as i mentioned before.

As for what the guide says, consider that it was meant for befor sigma. In sigma anti mass got a bunch of cd so i find myself using torrent a lot to fill out the downtime.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Panditen wrote:Im at 120 now. Sweep doesn't 1 shoot things in TA / Dunc no, and im at 19800 max mana. I was wondering what i should spend them since summons kinda die anyways (or so i think) so i was considering putting some points into torrent as i mentioned before.

As for what the guide says, consider that it was meant for befor sigma. In sigma anti mass got a bunch of cd so i find myself using torrent a lot to fill out the downtime.

small wonder why -.- so now not even mana swept can deal dmg?...
Panditen
Imp
4 | 0
well, i wouldn't go as far as to say "it doesn't deal damage", but like i said, i find myself filling in the downtime of antimass with torrent a lot, thus why i was thinking of spending more points into it.