Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Okay, so far I'm in Dest now but getting whipped there. Did pass the gear check, max res etc. 380k def now etc. What I am wondering about, how do you deal with lifesteal? I am having trouble keeping the life bubble filled, not only in Dest but also in Terror Tran for example so it's hard to farm. Any advice on getting more Lifesteal or LAEK? I only have 5% life leech now.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
use TU light belt instead of deadfall, it will greatly boost your attack rating and provide you with life leech
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You life leech will be low because your damage is low, plus you don't need it.
Use potions.
You are not supposed to farm with this build, if you need crystals, run mephisto. Potions are more than enough to get you through entire run, I even did void final fight with potions without eagle stance.

You must be missing something because with all uniques, even about t4 getting to last waypoint of destruction is easy.
Maybe you are not utilizing your skills properly, always thunderslam, keep casting that fortress.
There is also possibility your hp is low because you don't have empyrean bands and teganze (31-35% less life), but that shouldn't be that big deal.
Your weakness early on should be elemental damage, not physical, like in terror TA. Before doing brc make sure you get them to that 5% chance to hit, you can go with sword/shield switch, that will give you more than enough defense, and cap dr at 50% before you get it from skill.
Your defense with 2h should be around 500k if you upgrade everything correctly, before getting uber charms.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
► Show Spoiler

Are you re-equipping your gear for the runemaster bonus?
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the advice. I meanwhile have gotten to 500k def. Mostly everything maxed out now. Did veteran eyes/tokens and already some BRC quests (amazons are still a beach).

I am also re-equipping my gear. Able to farm most of T and TTran is doable, it's just very hard. Must admit it got better when I got to 500K def. My keyboard skills are pretty good. I have set the keys in a smart way so I only need to press the right fingers, being a piano player helps ;)

All gear is T6, maxed out def on them, dmg, ar etc on unique T6 Valaska. Helm is the highest def model of a barb helm with lucky etc.

Later this evening I will try the first charms on Dest, very curious about gameplay with the ubers :) I do feel like it skillswitching is more 'difficult' to time right as there seems to be some kind of inbuilt latency with skillswitching and activating that you don't have in sp.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Once I hit 120, I barely used the Valaska. Try the tu Labrys. Much better.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I recommend switching to labrys after getting some charms, but you can as well do it earlier if you have the resists and ias to handle labrys (found enough sha runes).

As for BRC as I mention in the guide, you can do it bit later once you get bunch of first charms, since reward form it isn't really that impactful, and brc difficulty is higher than first easiest charms.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:I recommend switching to labrys after getting some charms, but you can as well do it earlier if you have the resists and ias to handle labrys (found enough sha runes).

As for BRC as I mention in the guide, you can do it bit later once you get bunch of first charms, since reward form it isn't really that impactful, and brc difficulty is higher than first easiest charms.

Yes I agree, will already get the Labrys, but am still lacking the IAS. Now have 12% from skill and 175% from items. I need 215% total right? So 175+12=187 so I still need 28 IAS to reach 7FPA. Will work on that :)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Muilpeer wrote:Yes I agree, will already get the Labrys, but am still lacking the IAS. Now have 12% from skill and 175% from items. I need 215% total right? So 175+12=187 so I still need 28 IAS to reach 7FPA. Will work on that :)

Doesn't work that way, you need 215% from item while you have 12% from ancient blood. Ancient blood grants "skill ias", which is different type of ias (more effective). You have two boxes in speedcalc, ias and skill ias and they have different value in attack speed formula.
If you make this build with 1pt ancient blood, itll give you just 1% skill ias, and then to reach 7 frames you need 330 ias from gear. Which is one of the reasons we put points into ancient blood, to reduce that ridiculous number.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Aerial can I check something. In the guide you say "Stats needed to become invicible against his beam attack are: 90 fire/cold/lightning resist and 150 flat damage reduction, absorbs from jday charm."
The key point is that the above includes fire resistance...

But then at the end of that paragraph, you say to add 5 gems for each of lightning and cold resistance into the gear. Why not also fire resistance?