How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Aerial, big thanks for the guide - you seem to never disappoint. Followed it for the most part (I'm picking signets, got a little better armor/weapon than selected) and i can't deny it works and most of the time it's smooth (even for me when i played only one season). Got last few guys left to beat.

My 5 cents to add:

-I approached Ball differently. Baited him to the entrance when you land, spamming fortress and running around that room there. Mobs he spawn will follow you and blink, while Baal itself with lower aggro range won't. So once one spawned, i gitan'ed to the bridge up, minion followed, got killed and whole process continued. The mini-bosses he spawns also have bigger aggro range although they do not blink. Once I flashed to bridge then, i just went to the corner and waited for them to approach me by themselves, while Ball happily waited for me standing still.

-Xazax. I did the boss almost the same way as with Ball. If you never try to melee, him he will spawn less mobs. I kept spamming fortress, watching if arrows' graphical animations is directing them on the boss, while not seeing the boss itself. Some golems spawned, just lured them to the corner (right one) where boss weren't at and died, having tp ready at the entrance of previous location. Kept avoiding his spells and using pots when poison hit me (I didn't take any special items, just standard and only 200 pres). Even if one of the guys approaches you, with the FRW mo's and the gear from your guide you can just tag along with him and not get hit. When 2 comes then its good time to die in the corner. Took <10min and had like 8-10 mobs spawned.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Yeah when it comes to Baal, I also used the map to lose him while fighting minions.
As for xazax, I though fortress will not be so effective because if he spawns his adds they gonna take most of the arrows, so there is that part of kiting them away, more so than if you melee. But I'm glad to hear it also works, as he spawns less of them.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is it possible that you need to run AHK in admin mode to make it work with d2? because for me it works outside the D2 window but not in it, haven's tested running as admin yet
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
aerial wrote:As for xazax, I though fortress will not be so effective because if he spawns his adds they gonna take most of the arrows, so there is that part of kiting them away, more so than if you melee. But I'm glad to hear it also works, as he spawns less of them.

I kept Xazax in the middle / up left and mobs in the right corner. That way that's not an issue.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gekko64 wrote:is it possible that you need to run AHK in admin mode to make it work with d2? because for me it works outside the D2 window but not in it, haven's tested running as admin yet

For me it works well in SP but doesn't work at all in realm.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Muilpeer wrote:
Gekko64 wrote:is it possible that you need to run AHK in admin mode to make it work with d2? because for me it works outside the D2 window but not in it, haven's tested running as admin yet

For me it works well in SP but doesn't work at all in realm.

try increasing the sleep depending on your ping, 40 ms is good for SP but on realm you'll need a much higher number
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You know guys, you can just do the switch manually, not that this build is meant to be used for farming.
Getting through those ubers, including some average number of reruns, and fact that in bunch of encounters you don't even use fortress, it doesn't really take that much time.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:You know guys, you can just do the switch manually, not that this build is meant to be used for farming.
Getting through those ubers, including some average number of reruns, and fact that in bunch of encounters you don't even use fortress, it doesn't really take that much time.

what I really want is to set it so that I can switch to fortress+wolf stance with a single button instead of having to waste two :D this way RMB can be ignored except for jitan's gate or town portal

this also allows me to use a tap of the stand still button to cast fortress, the best part is if you tap it while you are still transparent the character will not stop, but if the lockout timer is over he will cast it

edit: also I can confirm that AHK finally works after I ran it in admin mode :yay:
ivo1617
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
This might be a stupid and/or embarrassing question, but I am genuinely stuck. I am at the very beginning of the Uldyssian quest, but I can't get past the first stage. I went through the Diamond Gates to the Edyrem Path and killed a harder than usual Blood Raven and nothing happened. There is no portal and no entrance to another area throughout the cemetery. Is there anything special I need to do with killing this tougher than usual Blood Raven so that I can get to Stage 2?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Have you tried doing it again? Portal should open after blood raven kill, there is nothing special you have to do.