Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Recorded little video, can't upload big file right now, so its 720p and about 2/3 of the fight, I died initially 2x, it was only attempt at this (rusty). It shows final of the fight, last ~1/3 of hp, which takes longest. Getting him to 30-40% takes really just about 1 minute, because of how effective CB is at full hp.
Hope this gives you idea how you are supposed to move. It is crucial to not die at that final stage when he is almost dead. You can keep trying this forever, amount of spawned skeletons doesn't matter.
I removed all charms that are after kabraxis, extra signets. Only thing this character is better vs when I wrote guide is few trophies on earlier charms (like 5% jday, +1skill ureh, some life from azmo etc).
But you can do it deathless if you are careful and practise that fight.

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kabraxis doesn’t do any fire dmg. Balefire and his flamestrike judgment thing is magic. Punisher barrage is psn and the skeletons’s attacks are psn/phys
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I think he can use flamestrike? but it is rarely useful thats why I didn't bother.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It’s a special type of flame strike. The green flame pillar is just like balefire but more concentrated

I think it’s called Judgment or somethin
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
In that case bunch of other guides are wrong because I was looking up info on what types of attacks he uses. Regardless, I didn't gear specific for this fight, being on move + massive defense is what does the trick.
I can imagine this approach being difficult on realm with latency, desynch and overall delay, since sometimes you are really split second from getting killed. In SP in the other hand you can do it very reliably.
Obob912
Invader
8 | 1
Any idea how rare the Seal of Darkness to unlock The Void is? I've just spent 2 hours quickly farming CoV and just got the trophy before I've even seen this item...
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Obob912 wrote:Any idea how rare the Seal of Darkness to unlock The Void is? I've just spent 2 hours quickly farming CoV and just got the trophy before I've even seen this item...

Are you sure you're running the latest version of MedianXL? I got it after the first try.

The latest version is 1.2 and not 1.1.3
Obob912
Invader
8 | 1
Nevermind I'm an idiot. Just use dark summoning after killing Diablo. The current docs for The Void should be updated.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Obob912 wrote:Nevermind I'm an idiot. Just use dark summoning after killing Diablo. The current docs for The Void should be updated.

It's even worse because I forgot that it was last season that I got the seal haha :roll: sorry.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Replaying this guide in SP to give Kabraxis a try. In one day I already got to finishing Dest with a few charms. It's crazy how much better SP play is compared to realm. Delay in skill switches is way lower and now one can play more intuitively. I miss the social element but besides that it's better on all fronts.

Drop rate is also way more solid. Almost feels as if cheating. After a few days of play I had raked in enough stuff and sigs to reach 500.

Very curious how Kabraxis is going to play. Will be in good enough shape soon enough. Thanks for shooting the video Aerial! :)