Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You really shouldn't have any problems with BRC, if you WW to robots with shield and kill them with stormblast (preclear trash around with ice spiral first). Don't need to switch to 2h axe, so your defense remains huge all the time you are in fauzt. So labrys shouldn't really have any impact here.
It will help you in jungle areas though, for akarat or jitan, for healing bosses that require some dps to beat.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:You really shouldn't have any problems with BRC, if you WW to robots with shield and kill them with stormblast (preclear trash around with ice spiral first). Don't need to switch to 2h axe, so your defense remains huge all the time you are in fauzt. So labrys shouldn't really have any impact here.
It will help you in jungle areas though, for akarat or jitan, for healing bosses that require some dps to beat.

Yeah I noticed. Did k3k, jitan, bartuc, cov and sunstone within an hour. Easy. Akarat's followers died too fast so couldn't kill it. Gonna redo later :)

After akarat it's time for Azmodan, which seems to be harder now. Luckily you have good descriptions of the new ubers. I honestly had not expected this T6 barb to be as good as it is. Balance!
Milkakuh02
Stone Warrior
32 | 9
Well there went my weekend...

Thanks alot for this. I finally managed to even try some of the harder ubers. Just finished killing Zorun Tzin, was pretty doable.

I never even went into those harders ubers, so I was pretty happy that i finally had a chance to expirience this part of the game.

Looking forward doing the remaining 3 Quests, altough I might wanna farm a little bit.. just no real reason to do it without sigs / better gear :).
Footman
Cultist
21 | 0
I started this build just because I found eth Yaggai's Sagaris(SU Labrys) I just wonder what would you recommend for MO in it. I am having problem with life leech, but I read you should skip life leech and live with potions and I also have low AR(around 8K), for now I have indestructible jewel + 5 amethyst in it.
Another question for single dps skill, for now I am having fun with deathgaze, but I read somewhere iceburst is better?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You can't mo eth items.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
1. Life leech you don't need for charms, because you can just use potions. It is good for farming, as it makes it more "lazy" characters heals on its own, so you sacrifice some other stats to get that leech. For charms you want take every edge and don't mind compensate lack of healing with potions. If you want heal, it is little tricky with runemaster because you don't really have space for LL jewels, and weapon will not exactly fit many mo, plus you need AR.
2. AR comes from: daedalus (smax), charms, those few jewels you have if you use runeword, and MO in weapon. SU has obviously less mo space than tiered unique or craft, so this is a problem. You want lucky that weapon and put ar mo. Your ar is still too low, you must be missing some crucial charms.
You don't want to use amethyst, only runes, only exception is a runeword then you have few jewels, but I wouldn't more than 1 runeword in entire gear, if I'm going runemaster.
3. If you use better gear, best boss dps is ancients hand (crafted helm), same as iceburst but 35% wdm (so ~40% more damage). Going for lightning pierce and yaggai, it could be worth to max tgod for more +lightning damage. Unfortunately you can't use it with stormblast which would make you deal pure lightning damage and maximize pierce. I''d use it with whatever, deathgaze doesn't work against every boss (astrogha) because it kills totems.
But despite all these problems, yaggais is wayyy better than t6 axe.

For overall best heroic twinked spec, I'd use dual swords, probably 6x fire rw offhand for -60 pierce, as good as possible main hand (xis shark in ethereal kriegsmesser for over 700 damage), ancient's hand helm, every slot with pierce to stack 170 fire pierce, and then be able to utilize whirlwind and AH without weapon switch. It will beat even double damage 2h axe if you could get one (you can't), because of how much more annoying moving around is without windform. If you get access to xis runeword, you can reduce the gap between 2h and 1h weapons damage, because of runewords like xis tal. You get +max damage on 1h that normally is restricted to 2h.

Here is example of very good axe craft for iceburst (no lucky not blessed, with bless can go to -30 cold).
In reality it is still much worse than 1h sword combo because of whirlwind lockout to 2h axe.

Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Footman wrote:I started this build just because I found eth Yaggai's Sagaris(SU Labrys) I just wonder what would you recommend for MO in it. I am having problem with life leech, but I read you should skip life leech and live with potions and I also have low AR(around 8K), for now I have indestructible jewel + 5 amethyst in it.

switch belt tu TU light belt and put 5 jah runes + indest jewel in your eth labrys, this way you will maximize your damage, defence and attack rating and also get some nice regen from life leech ( only works with deathgaze, iceburst is 100% cold so it doesn't leech but you will still benefit from losim on the axe )
Footman
Cultist
21 | 0
aerial wrote:Your ar is still too low, you must be missing some crucial charms.

Yeah I didnt start collection yet(only couple during a1 and a2 des), I just dinged over lvl 100 so I can use that sweet axe and was wondering what would be good in it. For gear I am using mostly what is in guide, dont have access to anything better right now. I hope I will slowly upgrades all slots to some SU. I am also missing some decent sword. I did not need shield for now, so I didnt craft sword from guide, I have only shield prepared for upgrades.

Thx for all tips, I really like this guide, since it dont need anything special to farm. Just few crystals to craft uniques.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
If you are doing untwinked run and just add the axe, you should still deal substantially more damage, even despite lower AR (it will be lower because of etheral axe).
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi Aerial. What’s your stance on the use of the Barbarian’s innate skill: Titan Strike ?

I rolled a barb following this guide, haven’t died once so far up to Act 1 Terror. Great guide and very noob friendly. I have decided to use Jitan’s Kimon over your two Armor recommendations because of the rainbow damage boost and guard tower proc.