How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Grasshopper wrote:Aerial can I check something. In the guide you say "Stats needed to become invicible against his beam attack are: 90 fire/cold/lightning resist and 150 flat damage reduction, absorbs from jday charm."
The key point is that the above includes fire resistance...

But then at the end of that paragraph, you say to add 5 gems for each of lightning and cold resistance into the gear. Why not also fire resistance?

I think pul gloves can fill that slot cause you can later use against assur. Or maybe a typo.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Grasshopper wrote:Aerial can I check something. In the guide you say "Stats needed to become invicible against his beam attack are: 90 fire/cold/lightning resist and 150 flat damage reduction, absorbs from jday charm."
The key point is that the above includes fire resistance...

But then at the end of that paragraph, you say to add 5 gems for each of lightning and cold resistance into the gear. Why not also fire resistance?

you get 10 max fire from pul rw gloves

Kali rw gloves (you can use random t1 gloves from charsi)
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Yes I agree, will already get the Labrys, but am still lacking the IAS. Now have 12% from skill and 175% from items. I need 215% total right? So 175+12=187 so I still need 28 IAS to reach 7FPA. Will work on that :)

Doesn't work that way, you need 215% from item while you have 12% from ancient blood. Ancient blood grants "skill ias", which is different type of ias (more effective). You have two boxes in speedcalc, ias and skill ias and they have different value in attack speed formula.
If you make this build with 1pt ancient blood, itll give you just 1% skill ias, and then to reach 7 frames you need 330 ias from gear. Which is one of the reasons we put points into ancient blood, to reduce that ridiculous number.

Thanks for explaining, that wasn't clear to me. I thought you added the skill IAS to the item IAS somehow. Did the first few charms, works quite well. Playing with this combination of t6 items makes it feel like it was supposed to work this way. It's a nice delicate balance.

Btw, I think Rathma square is too high up the charm list of 'to do'. I got to imperius once (I know the uber very well) but all the other ten times I already got slapped in the first room. Not running, bear stance up.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Muilpeer wrote:
aerial wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Btw, I think Rathma square is too high up the charm list of 'to do'. I got to imperius once (I know the uber very well) but all the other ten times I already got slapped in the first room. Not running, bear stance up.

Use whirlwind to move, thunderslam to stun them.
And you have town portals.
I didn't have problems with it, and killed it multiple times to test.
Even with more stats and charms they can kill you very fast if you stand still and large amount of them is shooting at you.
I put it this early because it is just near creature of flame, and difficulty of this uber doesn't change much with more charms.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:
aerial wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Btw, I think Rathma square is too high up the charm list of 'to do'. I got to imperius once (I know the uber very well) but all the other ten times I already got slapped in the first room. Not running, bear stance up.

Use whirlwind to move, thunderslam to stun them.
And you have town portals.
I didn't have problems with it, and killed it multiple times to test.
Even with more stats and charms they can kill you very fast if you stand still and large amount of them is shooting at you.
I put it this early because it is just near creature of flame, and difficulty of this uber doesn't change much with more charms.

I'll try spin2win ;) Indeed I didn't try that! Good one.
maner1050
Prowler
18 | 2
In Khalimgrad there a mistake (6. 6.) here )
or its must be there and im stupid?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Correct, glitch during editing, should be just 6.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just made it to Dest A5, this build still amazes me. I've never had much success with barb (partially due to being lazy). Now running with the T6 Labrys and indeed, good dmg. Diablo went down pretty fast :)

Still working on getting sword and board to be able to get brainz for BRC. Going in without spin2win is suicide. Rocking some 550k def and 10k live. Max res, max fpa, max fhr etc. Pretty fun build. Khalimgrad is very easy :) Gotta get used to the new locations in there though.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Shield setup gives you over 1mil defense, but you gonna reach about 1mil with axe towards the end of the uber list. Those +skill levels really are doing some work.
You can even clear fauztinville destruction with 2h axe to find taha for extra +skill gloves at some point. Only thing to watch out for is to not get slowed by neons because they apply -50% skill ias debuff on us, which as you expect is pretty devastating for our ias breakpoint.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:Shield setup gives you over 1mil defense, but you gonna reach about 1mil with axe towards the end of the uber list. Those +skill levels really are doing some work.
You can even clear fauztinville destruction with 2h axe to find taha for extra +skill gloves at some point. Only thing to watch out for is to not get slowed by neons because they apply -50% skill ias debuff on us, which as you expect is pretty devastating for our ias breakpoint.

Yes I noticed!

BRC was also easier with the Labrys. Also got IotSS charm and Spirit Trance Herb now. Only thing I got help with was a gate for the Trial of Blood. Next up are the Torajan Jungle ubers. Quite curious how they will be, first one is Kurast 3000 before Akarat, that, finally is really before Akarat now (also in last season ofc) :)