How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
About Kabraxis (Black Road) quest. I don't know what is happening. I did the "running around him in a circle" with a Sorc and an Assa, all went smoothly. But when using the barbarian, like this one, the boss' behavior is just a mess. although I run in a circle around him, with same radius as the sorc and assa, Kabraxis still blink around unpredictably all the time. He blinks far away while I'm close, so after that he instantly pounces on me, summon more skeleton, then INSTANTLY blink away again, then pounce again, rinse and repeat.

Just when I think I got him into a loop (running around him in circle), he blink away again 5 seconds later, then pounces again, rinse and repeat. He jumps around like just like Astroga, even without being hit, I just move (NOT moving further from him), and he still blink somewhere else again.

Why the messed up behavior against barbarian?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
it's random boss behavior. he blinks when taking damage as well as using jitan's gate to teleport around/closer to you.

possibly if you have wolves hitting him or if you have reanimates (hopefully not since these will just keep healing him if they die)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
thundergod also may have something to do with it
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
I'm having major trouble with Rathma square, the fucking adds just 1 shot me before I can even reach the boss. I'm trying to teleport to the boss but he moves so often and by the time i find him there are 30 fucking mobs sitting right beside him to 1shot me. How can we beat this without any summons as a barb?
20 seconds? try 2 hours.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
are you using your thunderslam correctly? the adds can be stunned, and killed. You have 10 seconds from death until revival of the adds. dont teleport, rather whirlwind to the boss. if you are geared correctly your defense should be high enough that you rarely get hit. Keep bear stance up the entire time ofc.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Rathma square is 20s when you don't die, if its executed properly.
If you have hard time just do it later once you get more life and armor.
It is all about timing thunderslam/thundergod, you can attack while everything is stunned.

As for kabraxis I don't know, I've killed it with fortress just running around, wasn't teleporting for very long periods of time.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
ChuckNoRis wrote:thundergod also may have something to do with it

aerial wrote:Rathma square is 20s when you don't die, if its executed properly.
If you have hard time just do it later once you get more life and armor.
It is all about timing thunderslam/thundergod, you can attack while everything is stunned.

As for kabraxis I don't know, I've killed it with fortress just running around, wasn't teleporting for very long periods of time.

Yeah you were right, it's the combination of Path of Flame and Thundergod that messes things up. I stopped buffing those spells, minimized the number of wolf summoned, and fortress-ed the boss to death :twisted:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
defense doesn't matter in Rathma Square. gore crawlers have ITD on their attacks.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
finally beat lillith.

what skills do u use for bremmtown? your guide says iron spiral but it doesnt seem to work well anymore. i tried using deathgaze with 2h axe and i got 1shot by howling spirits, but WW doesnt seem to do enough dmg with sword and shield.

also what shrines do u use to get the mark of the wild oskill? ive been using tons and none of them seem to generate oskills on a sacred mammen axe.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You can use 1h axe and shield if you keep dying, and deathgaze. Try to move slower if you have problems, don't take too big of a pack at once. I'd use 2h axe, more damage and thunderfury proc.
Shrines for motw oskill = any random shrines you dont need, you only care about hitting that oskill, other stats don't matter.
You can also find blue sacred barb sword/axe 1h, and just elixir of renewal it until you get oskill, you can have infinite amounts of gold to do it.