Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
wtf :shock: :lol:

It isn't that good, there are some nice guides out there. Mine isn't even good at farming :)

Btw as for stormblast vs fortress, sure stormblast hits small targets less than big ones, but still I'd say it hits way more overall than fortress, if you count just single target dps, at least from my experience. Then there is this problem of not being able to use fortress against every boss due to fight mechanics, either adds spawn or healing totems such as astrogha.
But if you find it helping you in TA then whatever works for you I guess.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Judgement Day was a pain really for a couple reasons. First, you can't cast more than 2 guardians at first, which means the second you stop summuning to stack fortresses, the king will jump on you, ruining your strategy for a couple seconds while you try to summun back into control. Edyrems on medallion might help for this.

Second, the damage output. Tu Labrys STRONGLY recommended here. Deathgaze does very little damage compared to Iceburst. ( Started with Deathgaze because I thought AR would be an issue, but my 24k AR cut through avatars like butter)

Lastly, once an avatar spawns, kill it asap. But prepare to be swarmed the second you stop casting because Guardians/Edyrems die in 1 hit. I did manage to get upgrade first try, dying on the first avatar almost killing him. I told myself: Meh, I'll finish him off and just grab charm. While finishing him off, a second obe popped, which I managed to kill while being Tremor'd to no end. My hp was at 93 when I got back town. Should have got that on video, I barely believed it myself.

Belial next, I never liked this one very much. No cheating on this either, only thing I did was twinking Emp Bands and Teganze. Overall easier than I thought
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Well, I recommend to first focus purely on getting medalion, without upgrade. It really isn't hard if you just deal with king + 1 spawned boss, which you can kill with fortress running around and healing with potions. At some point he starts running away when damaged, then it won't spawn anything, can be killed offscreen by fortress.
I completed it several times for testing purposes with valaska and had really no issues with damage.
Main problem was just spawn RNG, sometimes you can literally sit there for 20min and 2 different bosses wont spawn in correct order.

You could use strategy with damaging one guy to certain point and kite him away (vampire AI, runs same as Diablo), so he goes offscreen and stays there, then you fish for another boss, knowing that other guy is waiting 2 screens away in corner of the map. Takes some skill to properly execute it, so I figured it is better to just "bruteforce" it by trying to spawn 2 bosses traditional way, hoping for some rng.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Or you can open red portal to Uldy stages > enter first stage with blood raven and leave town portal there. This way you have two entrances into this uber. Start at one red portal, get one boss summoned - ww fast towards other end leaving boss behind. Done this many times, once boss followed due to server lag/desync, but overall it is fine. Then stay at next portal and get second boss. After that enter red portal - go to town and re-enter and other portal with one boss. Kill it, run to next boss, kill it too. Kite the beacon if it is casted.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Might try this one again with better gear, since I already got the upgrade. Reading you I should work on a strategy. I wholeheartedly agree since it was my first run attempt.

Belial went well for ... being Belial lol.

Fun fact: You guys know you can tank Quov Tsin's Bone Spear Nova ? Took out like 15k hp with 50%dr and 142 flat. Made the whole fight much easier since he passed 95% time in the portal room.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Let the corner of the map tank it. Cast fortress and wait. When he jumps and releases nova move around the closest corner and wait until missiles float away.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
qt is really easy with fortress, you have plenty of time as ranged character, to position your yourself between nova projectiles. I was even able to kill him without stacking any dr or resist just by running around and casting fortress. But since getting immune to his attack is so easy, I recommend doing that instead.
Obob912
Invader
8 | 1
For me the biggest issue with Judgment day was Uldyssian seemed to have very low attack rating... like at most 1/4 of his attacks seemed to hit an Edyrem. I wasn't even using bear stance on the off chance that would buff the defense of the Edyrem. I don't remember it being this bad before--is Edyrem defense related to your defense or something? I probably killed 20 or so of the bosses before getting the upgrade, and every time more than 1 or 2 extra enemies spawned I needed to reset and trek all the way back to the uber.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Is here an updated Ureh map? I can find the entrance in the big empty map fine but just run around so lost onc insde cn seem to find where he is in there.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
madgod wrote:Is here an updated Ureh map? I can find the entrance in the big empty map fine but just run around so lost onc insde cn seem to find where he is in there.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/med ... 1111114144