Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Finally a summon barb guide :D thank you m8, will read asap :D
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Diaco wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:
Diaco wrote:Hi! I'm currently running a summon barb with runemaster and I'm struggling with damage but I'm weary of respeccing to neph spirit for survivability reasons. In some places I can barely survive even with runemaster. How do you deal with surviving when specced to neph spirit? Not only because of the lack of defense, but also going full str instead of vit makes you lose a ton of hp...

What are the areas you struggling? Anything below 125 should not be a problem, you just hide behind your spirits, and not Spirit walk to a dense packs (as they will strike you first).
And what gear you are wearing?

I'm using the armor and helm from the summon set, kali on gloves on sacred light gauntlets, sacred honorific boots, malthael's sash, rare amulets with minion stats, two uldyssian for summoning and golden fleece + crafted MF hammerhead axe on switch. Everything socketed with Vith runes except gloves ( ~15% minion dmg jewels) and on switch MF gear with Lums. Can farm k3k and TA blindfolded but getting wrecked in duncraig and toraja. Also barely scratching diablo hell.

Oh and I'm playing SP so no trading :(

Farm K3K and TA until you have at least full Summoner set, then try again.

For Dunc: No one stand in one place for too long can survive Dunc, you have to move/teleport every 3 seconds or so.
Toraja: Clear it counter clockwise, summon Edyrem and kill the mone by one.
Diablo: he is buffed in this patch, his attack is more powerful, he is also smarter. Don't stay too close to him, and don't summon in one spot, spread your spirits, and move whenever you see a glowing circle under your feet. Fire resistance must be high.