The Lazydin [RIP as of 2017]

Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Akak_ wrote:have u been farmin in any of 3 proper ways?
like for e.x. killin Lilith adds nonstop? (after brining her to the room with a red portal wall) (or using a book of summoning)
(sry spelling)
p.s. btw need to try this with the new unique item drop filter (wasnt possible before with the garbage all around the screen)

Yes, started this last night. It's better but still slow for me though. I feel like I'm still not doing it right because it just takes a really long time.

evil_potato wrote:this ladder it's much easier to get a path of flames amu (spawns with higher slvl too) also, don't use the set pieces. they're actually pretty rare and not that good. I mention that somewhere in guide but there are a lot of references to the set pieces that I just didn't bother to clean up (was expecting sigma sooner XD)

Playing on SP, so no Path of Flames amulet for me :(. I haven't found any of the set pieces so I figured I'd just avoid those anyway :P
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
using ring of light instead? it does much more damage to them tbh and btw the main point is to NOT use divine apparition (teleport + freeze) az all mobs here in toraja become permanent immune after freezing - so no merc freeze no da tpin on them!!!

took me a few days before i found that info - u can cure it by leaveing the zone (via tp to town) or maybe waiting for quite a while...
enemies started to die in no time after i figured out how does this perma immune work (and btw binding an edyrem spawn on LMB is way too useful)
sry spelling
Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oohhh did not know about the permaimmune after freeze. That will help a lot. Thank you!
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So, as a new Lazydin player. Knowing rares are harder to farm am I still looking for a ROL shield or going for PoF amu?
AndreasKieling
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jakkt wrote:So, as a new Lazydin player. Knowing rares are harder to farm am I still looking for a ROL shield or going for PoF amu?

Try to get RoL on a magic pally shield (with oil of renewal) or on crafted pally shield (any shrine).
Look for Fire Cannonade amulet instead of path of flames (its not "lazy" then, but faster in most cases).
Or change to lightning damage and look for Stormcall oskill on pally shields cause it is just op..
melissana
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nero
was nerfed ? i cant get under +11 :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adssssss wrote:
Nero
was nerfed ? i cant get under +11 :(

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3538
melissana
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
damn :( any anternatives fot that then ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adssssss wrote:damn :( any anternatives fot that then ?

It doesn't look that much damage with only a few lower skill level. Amulets can get Path of Flames now too.
melissana
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ok thnx for info.