The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
It is a crafted helm, that rolled with +3 barb skills, %enhanced defense (caps at 200%, but some so you can MO it to 200, you don't want helm with 0 defense, because you can only add 75% from MO, we want high defense items), then roll all stats, like these gloves linked few pages back, 30 all stats, and then whatever comes with shrines extra +%vitality/+flat vitality if you used quiet shrine, OR +%dexterity/+flat dexterity and +%attack rating, that comes from abadoned shrine.

But TU4 helm is very good so don't worry about it.
sieunhanhoi
Imp
5 | 0
aerial wrote:It is a crafted helm, that rolled with +3 barb skills, %enhanced defense (caps at 200%, but some so you can MO it to 200, you don't want helm with 0 defense, because you can only add 75% from MO, we want high defense items), then roll all stats, like these gloves linked few pages back, 30 all stats, and then whatever comes with shrines extra +%vitality/+flat vitality if you used quiet shrine, OR +%dexterity/+flat dexterity and +%attack rating, that comes from abadoned shrine.

But TU4 helm is very good so don't worry about it.

thanks so much ! i hope you can make another guide base on Lion Stance. I love that nuke build so much. :mrgreen:
PitStains
Balrog
123 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When crafting a helm - I see you can craft with Shrines or turn it into a Honorific. Is there any benefit to Honorific craft version an item crafted with Shrine?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
No, craft isn't honorific. That green line of text you see on honorific items (double mystic orb effect) no longer appears on crafts. It used to be extra feature of crafts in previous version of the mod, but it was removed, because level cap was increased, so you can put more mystic orbs on items now (level 140 instead of 120), it was changed for balancing purposes.
Czarsi
Prowler
15 | 0
Can someone explain to me step by step how to craft stuff with shrines?
Ironpool
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
is kabraxis even possible with this, and if so, how? it's much more difficult than anything else i tried. i'm wondering if it's even supposed to be done in 120-125 range
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Either fortress and run around, or hit and run, but you need be very tanky (lot of hp) and fast. He is by far toughest from that 120 bracket.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kab is super easy with Fortress.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It isn't super easy trust me :) He is tanky as fuck and he casts punisher barrage if you keep running around, you gotta move away from it and then he jumps on you, you can get 1 shot. That green spinning whirpool type of attack, it deals erratic damage, somtimes ticks for like 3k, sometimes for 15k, its random.

Meanwhile found something interesting, how useful that -defense per hit mod is. Apparently (for me) it does work vs all bosses, it has no duration so effect is permanent, and it works before %defense modifiers on enemies, such as stone skin (so it has wall less defense to go through). Seems to be kicking in really fast. Those tu gloves could potentially mean big build rework, completely ignore AR. I'm testing it and so far looking really promising.

Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Master the perfect distance and he is harmless ;)

e: That modifier looks like nice alternative to ignore target defense.