The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is there a big difference between deathgaze and iron spiral when it comes to dmg? this second skill seems to have a better aoe.

I'm just starting to play in Median so do not beat: D
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Yes, deathgaze hits more times, significantly more damage.
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
All of this new ppl, u know there are other classes and many of superior builds?
Like new neutral paladin, "read guys new oskils".
Now i have about 4k+ energy so imagine how op it is now, 8 hours of play.

Yes and i love barb too, death gaze, and stuns.
Its nice, but now i see how new ppl cant realize how many funny ways can be played other classes.

Btw. sory for english.

And i always have this wierd feel about armor defense.
Always better to monster 5% chance to hit u then like 70% chance to not hit u, kinda mind fuck.
PitStains
Balrog
124 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:
Whyred wrote:But didn't you say a few posts back that lower defense did not work with bosses? So it seems attack rating is still the way to go for them?

Regards

No I even posted video example that flat defense reduction per hit works, and it seems to work incredibly well, few hits and they get always hit, thats how it feels even vs trash, which you don't want to hit for long before this triggers, would slow you down too much.
I've been playing just with those gloves, neglecting ar completely, and its been smooth ride thus far (level 115 now).

As for other question, I see no reason why summoner wouldnt be able to kill brc guy. Just teleport on him, pop potions.
For this build that guy is very easy.

Here is example of pretty nice craft (1 random weird shrine). Note that AVG damage is what counts, so it is same as +250 max.

https://i.imgur.com/xo0hMYF.png

Another example

https://i.imgur.com/QwNGTgd.png

Thing is you can play with TU until quite late.
Remember that this 20% slow roll works vs bosses and in some cases can be worth more than damage.

You get these from and Rare Sacred labrys, re-rolled with the Weird Shrine, then just 6x Jahs??

I'm trying to farm rare sacred items, to get Plated Belt, Gauntlets, etc, but having a hard time; what the best place to farm sacred items?

Thank you
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Made my Kra into this one :) 17k defense @120

ps. forgot to take SS of the RW.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Duncraig have increase chance of droping sacred items. If you cant do it you can just farm a spot where you have a good kill speed. You can also find any sacred item reroll it with the green potion till it dont have socket and go to charsi in act 1. She imbue it to a rare item (Quest 5). I brought her a laybrs. ilvl was 99 and after imbue 99, too.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I'm 115, already found 2 rare sacred larbys, don't even need to imbue them. Still using TU as proof of concept. I think first boss i switch to craft might be kabraxis, depending how hard it is.
Gonna upload my footage, lc1, ennaed and ubers up to 115 (20 clips), soon.

@Wotan, ETH base juicy, but by no means mandatory.
PitStains
Balrog
124 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
LeOsTyLe wrote:Duncraig have increase chance of droping sacred items. If you cant do it you can just farm a spot where you have a good kill speed. You can also find any sacred item reroll it with the green potion till it dont have socket and go to charsi in act 1. She imbue it to a rare item (Quest 5). I brought her a laybrs. ilvl was 99 and after imbue 99, too.

Thanks, that's helpful. She can only imbue 1 item, per difficulty though?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Yes and they are always item level 99, even in normal (as long as your character level is higher i think). So you have 3 chances to make ilvl99 rare item for crafting.
Punker
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
"EXP->110: IotSS / A5 Red portals / End of A5 / A5 Icy Cellar"

What is this "lotSS" ??