The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ATLien
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm currently lvl 120 with all the req gear (13k life, 850k defense, 5k deathgaze dmg, 77 all resi)
But I can't manage to kill kabraxis, ureh or go through Teganze, Triune...
They hit so hard that I don't have a chance to survive, Judgement Day and Duncraig are doable but hard too.
Some advice what I'm doing wrong?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
These levels are harder, you need minmax your gear little better, and maybe play better. Some require certain strategy, positioning.
Few hints:
- jday, before entering find poison shrine (immunity to poison), it is enough to kill both of them, and you become immune to punisher that you cant dodge
- ureh, cast edyrems as bait for zombie, especially at last stage, so you wont lure bunch of them with you to the boss. Fight boss at stairs to reduce surround by zombies. Counter turrets with potions.
- kabraxis, this one is tough, circling around with fortress and lion stance buff seems to do the trick, light gauntlets to obtain maximum hit chance make gigantic differnce
- teganze? slow clear it, its hard without minions, use merc, wouldn't farm it with this build, but getting and killing boss isnt hard
- triune, not sure whats hard there, dodge meteors and cold guys (stack cold res if you cant), boss fight is much easier than before, takes 10-15min

im gonna upload 120 ubers after first batch, you gonna be able to compare

Punker wrote:"EXP->110: IotSS / A5 Red portals / End of A5 / A5 Icy Cellar"

What is this "lotSS" ??

Island of sunless sea, one of 105 ubers
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I am stuck at legacy of blood / cathedral of vanity. both times i just die instantly to blood golem or crystal ball. cant seem to do any damage to legacy of blood boss during stun window and golems destroy me shortly afterImage
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
bapcja wrote:I am stuck at legacy of blood / cathedral of vanity. both times i just die instantly to blood golem or crystal ball. cant seem to do any damage to legacy of blood boss during stun window and golems destroy me shortly after

LoB: try to increase your dmg a bit, 1.3k seems very low. I have same charms as you and I hit 3.5k dmg with only TU. your dr% is also not at 50%, use vith belt if you need it. your ar is also very low, make sure your weapon has 5x ar% MO's in it; thats more important than non-ed% MO's. Boss should die in one tslam, then you can come back through tp before level locks and pick up the charm.

CoV: as soon as you enter, go behind an object to protect yourself from beams and tslam the nuns. stay there and hold still until the crystal ball is done having a fine. then go in and bring it to half hp. back again to cover then next time it will die.
Edited by Wulf 5 years.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
3.5k with what attack? i got 1.3k-2.1k deathgaze, 2k-3.2k shower of rocks
Ironpool
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
almost did kabraxis after half an hour of circling, went to get some pot money, came back to him being back to full hp.
it's such an annoying fight, sometimes he spawns an overwhelming amount of skeletons that i need to spend a lot of time cleaning, or sometimes the green spiral thing locks me in place and i get wiped
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
bapcja wrote:3.5k with what attack? i got 1.3k-2.1k deathgaze, 2k-3.2k shower of rocks

your main atk, deathgaze. get yourself a motw axe/tu4 blade, that will bump up your sheet dmg by 600.
ATLien
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Another Question:

Should I spend more Points in Strength than necessary to wear my Gear?
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:Yes, deathgaze hits more times, significantly more damage.

thx mate :)
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Okay. So... I have Uldyssian down to about 30% hp. He switched up his tactics and no longer follows. Its almost impossible to catch him with purify in the given window because he moves fast as hell and his ederem keep soaking them up when I cast. How the hell are you supposed to kill this guy?