The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Unbreakable
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Area lock will be the bane of many noobs.
Zertan
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
aerial wrote:You need to set them in filter of d2stats, they will drop. If not, you will for sure get them in duncraig at level 120.
Ive found over 5 ancient armors and labryses..
Just put "Ancient Armor" Sacred in d2stats notifier.

As for the gear in 0-115 videos, its really jusT TU, 0 crafts, and I didnt even upgrade them fully with mo, because I didn't need.
If you deal several times less damage I have no idea how that can be possible. Literally just copy what I listed, I'm not using any tricks there, you can see my stats.
Just don't get too attached to character screen damage figure, because its not completely accurate. if you get buffed by motw and bloodlust, it increases that number by a lot (spelldmg boosts all elemental damage), but that damage doesn't really work with your skills. If you wanna compare real damage you need use d2stats and compare this number:

Yeah I've got your suggested TU setup and my weapon damage on D2Stats is 960-1510 at level 106. Where is the bulk of your damage coming from? I'm obviously doing something terribly wrong. Keep in mind I downloaded MXL like 3 days ago so things you may think are obvious I am likely completely oblivious to.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Well, if you are level 106, you dont have bunch of charms (like 15), so thats big difference.
Also this damage is with wolf companion activating spirit guide.
My damage at this level, in d2stats was probably around half of what you can see in that screenshot.
Zertan
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
aerial wrote:Well, if you are level 106, you dont have bunch of charms (like 15), so thats big difference.
Also this damage is with wolf companion activating spirit guide.
My damage at this level, in d2stats was probably around half of what you can see in that screenshot.

I'll keep at it! Thank you so much for the prompt responses.

Just a question; what would your suggested TU rings/amulet be? I have no idea how to craft a nice one and haven't found anything very good so I've just been MOing resistances onto garbage ones. I realize now that I could just MO resists on TU gear and have a better outcome.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Crafting unqiue rings is random, so I don't recommend doing it, will cost you lot of crystals. Ideal would be 2x empyrean bands, but because there is so many possible rings, its hard to get them. Just use whatever rares with +1 all skills and mo them with resists.
reeses_007
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
aerial wrote:Here is my gear now (same as @ 115), with ofc changes to helm depending on situation.
As you can see breakpoints arent even maxed, its nothing special. Using random rings with res because it is a waste if you can get free assur rings at 120.

How are you doing on 120 ubers? I have a near identical setup, and content up to 120 was a breeze. Now that I'm attempting 120 ubers I get absolutely facerolled.. trying to figure out what to do. Hover close to 1 mil def + 15k+ life, max res, etc. etc. but just get demolished in some of the 120 ubers.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I'll upload them next, started with jday, first attempt didn't even use fortress.
It might take day or two to capture all of them though.
reeses_007
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
aerial wrote:I'll upload them next, started with jday, first attempt didn't even use fortress.
It might take day or two to capture all of them though.

Kabraxis was literally impossible, slowly making my way through the others though. Not sure what the solution is for him other than just simply improving gear.
Punker
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
aerial wrote:
Punker wrote:Image

Iam following the build, iam level 105, but i just have the GREEN(mark) buff.
IN the video of gameplay the guy has 4 buffs, what is that another 3 buffs (red mark)?

from left to right:
1. bear stance
2. spirit guide (when you are near wolf companions)
3. Mark of the wild (switch buff or from a5 merc)
4. Bloodlust (proc from tu4 chest equipped on merc)

thanks for you help.
but what is "switch buff"
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Means you can get it on crafted weapons put them on your switch to pre-buff.