The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Punker
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0

This armor is good or i can reroll?
i have just 300STR, will be hard to get 458.
lvl 104
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You get stats from charms, sockets, you can upgrade items with +str.
You need about 700 str to equip TU4 labrys, so thats nothing.

Just use items listed, you will be able to easily equip everything even with 250 str invested.
Punker
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
aerial wrote:You get stats from charms, sockets, you can upgrade items with +str.

Just use items listed, you will be able to easily equip everything even with 250 str invested.

OK i got the STR needed.
i have 6 sockets in that armor, i need to put 1 jewel with indestructible right?
NaOCl
Invader
8 | 0
Punker wrote:
aerial wrote:You get stats from charms, sockets, you can upgrade items with +str.

OK i got the STR needed.
i have 6 sockets in that armor, i need to put 1 jewel with indestructible right?

You can, but don't worry too much about breaking the armor honestly, it'll last a very long time and it won't be anywhere close to break when you'll get to the point of making the Kra runeword armor (and making the 5 lem jewel-crafted required)
Punker
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0

any tip? the rare i got 2x more dmg.
but maybe the sockets can do diff..
Mordekaiser
Prowler
16 | 0
What is the Attack Rating you are aiming for on your stat sheet? I've been more or less ignoring it and as I get into the 120 ubers I'm starting to wonder if my AR (currently at 6k, about 60% chance to hit anything) is a problem? Currently trying to figure out how to dent Kabraxis at all.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
don't look at character screen damage, look at d2stats (2nd page). Adds lightning damage, but thats unaffected by spell power, which is incorrectly included in damage display (LCS lying character screen). Don't forget about +skills, slows target and crushing blow.
That rare is ok, but I think TU is better and for sure will be soon once you move on to T4.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Mordekaiser wrote:What is the Attack Rating you are aiming for on your stat sheet? I've been more or less ignoring it and as I get into the 120 ubers I'm starting to wonder if my AR (currently at 6k, about 60% chance to hit anything) is a problem? Currently trying to figure out how to dent Kabraxis at all.

If you go that AR/all stat craft route, by adding more and more charms, having lucky oiled weapon (more ar), you should approach around 30k later, at your stage maybe 20-25k. You should have quite a bit of dex with charms and items.

But there is other approach which im currently testing which involves those tu light gauntlets, which seem to resolve ar problem entirely, especially for bosses, you get them to 0 defense in no time, and then your every hit hits.
dlr5668
Destroyer
6 | 0
it gets better on tier 4
► Show Spoiler
r1nk0
Destroyer
7 | 4
Hello aerial,Black Road Challenge in summoner build its possible? ty