The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
how many uninterruptable attack is enough in mid and end game?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You don't need to focus on getting that affix. It is useful vs Athulua boss, but otherwise, you don't need to pay attention to it, just get 200 faster hit recovery.
youtube.com/ae1337
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
aerial wrote:While laz doesn't require crazy gear, it is very difficult to do, multiple times harder than for example void.

Is it possible to do laz in one take, like old Wirt's leg challenge?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
WReckLess wrote:
aerial wrote:While laz doesn't require crazy gear, it is very difficult to do, multiple times harder than for example void.

Is it possible to do laz in one take, like old Wirt's leg challenge?

Yes, but it is hard.
It was changed vs pre sigma, now you obviously don't need open wounds, speed cap is changed from 50 to 25, but his base speed is also different (bit slower), so his effective speed after applying 25% slow is somewhere in between m17 50% and 25% regular boss slow in sigma.
But fact you need to land many purifies (where before it was ow that carried the drain and you didn't need to purify that many times, just refresh ow with melee hits), changed dynamics of the fight.
Another change is he has no more 50% dodge, and hp was tweaked for purifies.
If you manage to do it perfectly, kite him using entire map, you can kill him without clearing totems and losing him approach. But it is difficult to do, takes many hours of attempts with proper setup. Hp is tweaked so there is just enough room to kill him when map is entirely filled with totems and there is no more place to go.
Another way would be to do it, way I personally dislike, would be to deal bunch of damage, kite him less conservatively, so losing more map (but safer), and then lose him, clear from the other side, and continue, do it in 2-3 segments. Except at any point you cannot die and you need to do it efficiently so he wont heal because left alone for too long.

Maybe there is some new trick to do it that I don't know about, because there were ppl selling huge amount of charms, including over 100 kills for trophy. And I can't imagine doing 100 successful runs with strategies I know, it would be true nightmare. So ppl probably found some trick to make it lot easier.
youtube.com/ae1337
Batman
Banned
21 | 0
There is no trick.. Please.. Laz dies in 7 mins, timer starts when creating game, and thats with one full room clear. Very soon i will be able to do it in 1 take. Just.. please... Tricks :facepalm:
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Batman wrote:There is no trick.. Please.. Laz dies in 7 mins, timer starts when creating game, and thats with one full room clear. Very soon i will be able to do it in 1 take. Just.. please... Tricks :facepalm:

I can do it in one take too, it takes under 2 minutes (from first purify). Problem is it is very hard and inconsistent to pull off. Killing it 100x this way would drive me insane and took probably weeks.
I'm wondering what is the strategy to consistently pull this off, even with pre clear.
If you farmed it so many times, that means you can make game, kill it, remake game, kill it again, and do it bunch of times in a row, successfully. I'd like see video of at least 2-3 kills back to back in consecutive games. The way I do it, I'm unable to maintain high success rate and there is way more failed runs in between one run that works.
Thats why I though people found something that makes it easier, beyond what is common knowledge, existing videos.
youtube.com/ae1337
DesolanceR
Destroyer
7 | 0
kasiraka wrote:Image

usable over su labrys? not sure about which proc does what

1)
can you tell me the exact steps to produce these craft, I can't get over 400 DMG. Dunno how.

what shrine do you use?, the steps to create smth like this :D

2) how is the process for etheral weapons?

thanks
Batman
Banned
21 | 0
aerial wrote:
Batman wrote:There is no trick.. Please.. Laz dies in 7 mins, timer starts when creating game, and thats with one full room clear. Very soon i will be able to do it in 1 take. Just.. please... Tricks :facepalm:

I can do it in one take too, it takes under 2 minutes (from first purify). Problem is it is very hard and inconsistent to pull off. Killing it 100x this way would drive me insane and took probably weeks.
I'm wondering what is the strategy to consistently pull this off, even with pre clear.
If you farmed it so many times, that means you can make game, kill it, remake game, kill it again, and do it bunch of times in a row, successfully. I'd like see video of at least 2-3 kills back to back in consecutive games. The way I do it, I'm unable to maintain high success rate and there is way more failed runs in between one run that works.
Thats why I though people found something that makes it easier, beyond what is common knowledge, existing videos.

You are looking at Master tier league of legends player. That should explain everything.
kasiraka
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
DesolanceR wrote:
kasiraka wrote:Image

usable over su labrys? not sure about which proc does what

1)
can you tell me the exact steps to produce these craft, I can't get over 400 DMG. Dunno how.

what shrine do you use?, the steps to create smth like this :D

2) how is the process for etheral weapons?

thanks

1. I crafted this by cubing rare sacred labrys with creepy shrine, intimidating shrines are usable too, it will take a lot of tries to get good ed%+good flat dmg + good proc all of which you will need to compete with SU labrys

2. I dont think you can craft eth items, they get rerolled as non eth if you shrine cube them. you can use a white eth base for a runeword or an eth unique as is though
Diesel11
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
struggling in Teganze, those mobs are doing magical damage i think, they have an 8% chance to hit me, but when they do its a 2-3 shot and im dead.
cant do it, unless i die 1k times.
how did you guys do that zone ?