The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Larzuk umo.
I'm not sure if its the best use of that imo tbh. Issue here is, it also gives %ed so it is nice for weapon that doesn't come with 200% ed capped out of box. You can get both extra strength bonus and as same time boost enhanced damage to capped level, all out of same umo.
You could probably gain more returns from some extra deadly strike.
youtube.com/ae1337
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
aerial wrote:Larzuk umo.
I'm not sure if its the best use of that imo tbh. Issue here is, it also gives %ed so it is nice for weapon that doesn't come with 200% ed capped out of box. You can get both extra strength bonus and as same time boost enhanced damage to capped level, all out of same umo.

thanks
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:Larzuk umo.

I dont have the numbers for you, but Gotter heavily out performs a regular Yaggai. I have 6K strength, all 120 and below charms(lvl 123) and even single-target isnt noticeably different. My gotter does have ITD on it though, so making clearing trash much quicker(im using vise-grips regardless.)

IMO you are correct, the BIS possible weapon is an Ethereal Yaggai for this build.
phamvanam
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:You should be able to do it if you just do what I did. I'm using same gear as in other ubers there except mal belt for blast wave. Switch to colosseum and switch back to axe. It was just TU items with crafted labrys.

What shrine and weapons you craft colosseum? I can search "mal belt" for blast wave on TU, SU document.
coldstar
Fallen
1 | 0
phamvanam wrote:
aerial wrote:You should be able to do it if you just do what I did. I'm using same gear as in other ubers there except mal belt for blast wave. Switch to colosseum and switch back to axe. It was just TU items with crafted labrys.

What shrine and weapons you craft colosseum? I can search "mal belt" for blast wave on TU, SU document.

MAL belt means MAL rune on belt, it's in runeword page, not any unique. and also in the doc, there is "item affix" page, under "wiki"
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Comparing weapons with ITD is not really quite fair, because you always hit trash automatically from first hit, I imagine it makes quite a bit of difference there.
Su labrys has that stormblast for single target, I think this could even them out.
Gotterdammerung is a good weapon for sure, I haven't really compare all these options that extensively, for clear speed, because I don't rate this build that high for that particular task. It could very well outperform su labrys, you get those additional procs from it which aren't useless.
youtube.com/ae1337
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
aerial wrote:Gloves: Pul Runeword -> TU4 Light Gauntlets - best in slot, solves AR problem (-defense per hit opop)

Exactly how does this solve the AR problem, if you don't mind me asking?

I mean there's no official numbers on how much defense bosses have, and I can't find any info on how many times per attack death gaze or iceburst hit (or iron spiral/stormblast, for that matter).

Assuming a perfect -200 defense per hit roll on visegrip, and a wild guess of 20 hits per attack and 3 attacks per second, that's 12,000 defense lost per second. Just thinking of my Barb, it would take 10 uninterrupted seconds of hitting me to bring my defense down by just 10% overall (120k of 1.2 mil) which is almost negligent

ALSO - pul runeword gloves just reduce YOUR defense, not the target's. Was this a mistake or were the gloves recently changed?
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
Skeptic_Zero wrote:
aerial wrote:Gloves: Pul Runeword -> TU4 Light Gauntlets - best in slot, solves AR problem (-defense per hit opop)

ALSO - pul runeword gloves just reduce YOUR defense, not the target's. Was this a mistake or were the gloves recently changed?

Pul is the best gloves runeword in the early game. Good for casters aswell as melee. With the +2 to all skills and on kill proc + awesome Fire resist it's hard to beat. It's just a placeholder until you get TU Light Gauntlets nothing else.
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
Cant get the AHK Script to work.... started AHK as admin, loaded the script aaaand nothing works... pressed f12 multiple times, reloaded the script, correctly binded the spells.

is it a problem with the game being in window mode?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Skeptic_Zero wrote:

Exactly how does this solve the AR problem, if you don't mind me asking?

I mean there's no official numbers on how much defense bosses have, and I can't find any info on how many times per attack death gaze or iceburst hit (or iron spiral/stormblast, for that matter).

Assuming a perfect -200 defense per hit roll on visegrip, and a wild guess of 20 hits per attack and 3 attacks per second, that's 12,000 defense lost per second. Just thinking of my Barb, it would take 10 uninterrupted seconds of hitting me to bring my defense down by just 10% overall (120k of 1.2 mil) which is almost negligent

here is some good info on this mechanic:
https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... se_per_hit

Basically it works before any defense multipliers on monster so it is much more effective than it looks.
It does seem counterintuitive to be good vs trash, that dies in few hits, but it really works amazingly well. You can have char that has for example 30-40k AR, clear uber like fauztinville, reduce your ar to 10-15k and use these gloves, and it is pretty much indistinguishable.
Of course vs bosses -def per hit pulls miles ahead as you quickly reduce their defense to 0.

Pul is placeholder as others said, you just happen to have pul @ level 45, you socket it, at that point you don't need worry about ar. And then you filter for t3/t4 light gauntlets in nightmare, they drop somewhere, you cube it with 2 crystals + oil, you get high tier of them without unnecessary waste of crystals and gold on gambling right base or upgrading them all the way from T1.
youtube.com/ae1337