Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Deliw wrote:Thanks for the information.
Doesn't seem to be working with tainted shrines...
It works with magical though.

That's weird. I blessed all 3 items with a tainted shrine. You do know that you can only bless an item once, right? So if you have already blessed it with a magical shrine, you can't bless it again with a tainted shrine.
snjac
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Heya. I made a lot of progress since the last time, got all 110 ubers and almost all 115 (Khalimgrad and Cathedral of Vanity left to do, little tricky tho). Here is an update on my gear down bellow.

► Show Spoiler

I need to find better sacred rare base gloves, more suitable. same with shield, some paladin shield...

And my minions stats:
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:Honestly, I'm still thinking if I should just drop Plague. It feels quite weak at times.

That's interesting, I thought Plague was one of the core skills for the build but maybe only up to a certain level?

If we dropped Plague around the time of starting ubers, maybe those points can go to DJ for bosses?
YBGnome
Invader
8 | 0
i think 7 of these points should go to divine judgement if you drop plague so you can spam it on bosses, and smax lionheart too for more armor and weapon damage.
xvillia
Skeleton
2 | 0
if we want to keep plague we may want to look at putting hard points into euphoria but idk how much that would be worth doing compared to putting hard points into dj
snjac
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I don't know how safe is actually doing DJ as you focus mainly on your minions and not on your vitality and defense, which mostly you get from buffs. Furhermore there should be hard tweaks on the whole gear, giving you all those minions stats + magic damage, but then you lose resistances. Can't have it all.
I mean, if I want my minions to take the aggro and damage, I am not sure how safe is to go and attack the boss with it. I have tested it on mobs in Tor. Jungle with lvl 21 and my current summoner gear - damage is not so great, obviously :D. My safety even worse doing so - or maybe I'm just a noob :|

How is that skill supposed to be used without endareing yourself really hard? I would rather leave minions do their job and invest plague points into Dragonhearth.

Anyone tested it with more success?
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
does sumodin got a big cock?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
darkstorm wrote:does sumodin got a big cock?

There are rules on this forum ( code of conduct ) so pls just stop with this nonsense, you've already tainted 2 threads
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Honestly, I wouldn't like going melee with this build in its current state. If I were to cut Plague, I'd go with Dragonheart instead and smax it as much as I can.

I have no time to play Median atm, but I'll look into it in the future.

Right now I'm still working on 3 ubers:
Quov Tsin: I just need 8 more gems to have 90 light/cold/fire resist and lots of flat DR. Once I finished that, I just need to watch out for his poison attack and I'm good to go. Brimstone is probably a really bad spell, so I'm looking into crafting a Scepter with Psyonic Storm oskill.

I'm also farming mainly Teganze right now for those sweet ice essences. However I'm in bad luck and I didn't get a single one in like 10 full runs, while I got lots of other essences en masse.

And I think Triune should be really easy, too. My minions easily clear that area. I just need to watch out for those stone golems and their shower of rocks attack. And that's why I need some more defense from Dragonheart, but I don't have a belladonna.

So yeah, you see, I'm struggling a bit on my end with bad drop luck.

Also: I think Psionic Storm could be a really good attack for other bosses like Xazax etc. Probably not the best choice, but a decent one.

A couple of other notes so far: Duncraig sucks. Those necromorbs kill my minions in 2-3 hits. I have no idea why they are so strong, but it makes farming Dunc most likely impossible with this build.
Ureh sucks because you can't run all the time. And why are there zombies also in the level before Ureh... it makes no sense. That way you just have to rush even before Ureh. Kind of annoying.
And Athulua. I just tried her out for fun. In a matter of seconds my minions dealt quite a blow to her. So I think she should be rather easy. I just need more defense so I won't die as often.

EDIT: Congrats Darkstorm. Aside from Grasshopper you're the 2nd person I blocked on this forum.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
aerial wrote:This build is glorious to level with, insane damage. Falls off a bit when you get to ubers, im curious how you gonna progress with it.

I was trying verison with wyrms, but it is hard to balance fire damage/pierce with minion stats, and spell ends up doing fraction of damage that scourges do.
Melee hybrid seems like better choice. I'd even go further and try to spam DJ on top of scourge. It doesn't cost you that much to have ok melee dps + minion stats.

I'm wondering about Wyrms - wondering if aerial tried using Frozen Breath or Drakemaw as the Holy caster skill?

The reason I ask is because the latest suggestion is to drop Plague, so I'm thinking what's left to make me use the holy melee tree? Sure there's Colosseum, Dragonheart and DJ but...

Once we get DA do we really need Colosseum?
    To use DJ we need to be in melee range and that can be dangerous.
    Dragonheart - ok defence is good if we're in melee range. If.

So if there's a good - or even worthwhile - holy caster skill we still get to boost the Scourges and do something useful from the safety of range, with DA to get around.

Better still, we can pump mana instead of dex and re-cast Scourges as needed. Maybe even with a Sorc morph item for cast speed (just thiniking out loud there, that's not a part of the build thoughts really).

Does anyone have any experience of Frozen Breath or Drakemaw against ubers/bosses?