Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i got all Res @ 82, 302k Def, 11k hp, Phys Res 49 %

Minion:
624 % Life
905% Dmg
88% Res
166% AR

I really get rect everywhere. For example Duncraig. Impossible to farm there.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Arubel wrote:i got all Res @ 82, 302k Def, 11k hp, Phys Res 49 %

Minion:
624 % Life
905% Dmg
88% Res
166% AR

I really get rect everywhere. For example Duncraig. Impossible to farm there.

For duncraig there's one thing you need to remember at any given time: don't stop moving. Also, the enemies there can't be knocked back. That means if you use Colosseum like a berserk you'll be surrounded and die in an instant. So use Colosseum only when you can predict that at the point where you are teleporting to are 3 enemies tops so you can instantly walk away and thus have an escape route. Plan your escape route before teleporting. Else use Divine Apparition and the left click ability to move in order to dodge things. You can also summon minions between you and approaching enemies to stop them from approaching and eventually swarming you. In the video I recorded I had maybe 240 k defense, 11 k HP and at most 36% physical resist (because I didn't get any other source of physical resist aside from my BRC skill). So if it's not stats, it must be the way you play. Remember that this is not some afk farming place and every mistake you make is punished severly. With Colosseum and Divine Apparition you basically have a teleport skill every 1,5 seconds, which is a lot more mobility than any other character class can have (aside from a hadesgate nagisin, but she needs corpses for that and 2 short-duration hard-to-cast buffs, so that's really situational). Use them to your advantage.

As for the other places: Believe me, most of these ubers took me 1-2 times to get used to the general mechanic. Ureh for example is such a horrible uber atm... it took me 4 tries to get the charm because you often have to get used to what an uber wants from you. Dodging and blocking enemies with your summons is a really important part of Ureh. But that's just an example. Every uber is differnt (luckily) and requires other things from you. So look at it like this: Use the first 3 tries to get used to the uber, its mechanics, its layout and look out to see what actually kills you. And then start the uber for real with ur 4th try and use the experience you gained from the first 3 tries to actually do it.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sorry if i am missing something but where is Xazax ?
I am trying to do it with my summoner Druid but he just kill all my minions instantly, they have around 80% minion resistances, 40k life for the Acid Fiends and 20k life for the Sinners.
Also i finally made Kabraxis with my summoner Druid, its possible.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
according to Aerial's guide Xazax is here: Xazax: A2 Halls of the Dead level 3 -> Tran Athulua -> Island of Skartara -> Wretched Sands (hug left side)
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:according to Aerial's guide Xazax is here: Xazax: A2 Halls of the Dead level 3 -> Tran Athulua -> Island of Skartara -> Wretched Sands (hug left side)

Sorry, i wanted to say how do i kill him with summoner build.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Imperius wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:according to Aerial's guide Xazax is here: Xazax: A2 Halls of the Dead level 3 -> Tran Athulua -> Island of Skartara -> Wretched Sands (hug left side)

Sorry, i wanted to say how do i kill him with summoner build.

Summons are useless against xazax except for a short burst damage. But that‘s it. You‘re better off staying about a screen away and casting some offensive ranged skill/spell.

The fight itself isn‘t particularly hard. If you‘re turned into a maggot, run away. Aside from that avoid his spells, if darkwardens are spawned lure them into a corner and make them stay there by castin a minion in front of them, while you run away, back to xazax and hope the darkwardens don’t follow. If you‘re in the left corner, there‘s a sweet spot if that wasn‘t fixed, where not a single spell from xazax can hit you, aside from the maggot transformation. So if you get there, and target lock xazax, you can easily spam your stuff and kill him without any problems at all.

This is however 100% outdated info since I haven’t killed him in 2 patches. If you want accurate information ask in SQT or discord.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Ok, thanks, i asked because i did not see the video of you killing him here in the guide, he does not transform you into maggot anymore, at least havent happed with me in this patch so far, he is ultra strong now, he got a huge life and/or defense buff in Sigma, i just cant kill him this patch because of that, nor with my summons nor with my 50k dmg poison skill.
If someone knows how to do it with caster or summoner Druid please i want to know.
meath
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello
Im playing your build. After i hit 115lvl i tried Bull Prince Rodeo and its possible. Its boring but its possible.
Its verry simmilar to fight with azmodan. Only difference is that you dont teleport to boss. You wait to boss teleport to you =)
Choose 2 corners of the arena and run bewtween them.
1 - go to one of the corners
2 - spawn max minions
3- slowly go to the middle ( try to stay in group with your minions ( closer = more powerfull burst ))
4- When Prince teleport to you , your minions should hit her 1-2 times
5- go to the other corner, spawn minions and repeat untill end.
Sometimes she walks instead of stunning your minions. That will save you extra 10 minuts so its not that bad =)

I've got pretty trash gear so im sure that everybody is able to do that
Tombcarver
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys,

Just wanted to come and let you know that Fauztinville is indeed pretty easy to deal with, provided you've geared to the guide. As long as you can get someone to get the gems from those Ultra Elementals you're golden. I'm in here having a blast.

Minion Life: 577% (37,081)
Minion Dam: 922% (7157-7286)
Minion Res: 94%

My defense: 281k
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
So i'm having an easy time clearing the low lvl ubers (lvl105-110) but i cant really beat nm Baal is it normal or i'm doing something wrong ?